The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

players with skill and character

hockeygod77

what im saying is you look at a guy like bozak..he is mentally tough skilled and versatile..he use to play with jamie benn in junior and i saw  rite away that they both had in them...sometimes good players are not far and support players are the key i think in a good team...you need that certain skill to know what a good player is..not just his stats...i think banning is ok at it but he seems to get bad advice maybe..

1 hour ago, hockeygod77 said:

what im saying is you look at a guy like bozak..he is mentally tough skilled and versatile..he use to play with jamie benn in junior and i saw  rite away that they both had in them...sometimes good players are not far and support players are the key i think in a good team...you need that certain skill to know what a good player is..not just his stats...i think banning is ok at it but he seems to get bad advice maybe..

I agree with you OP, but I would rather go after a guy like Ferland. He will bring skill and toughness to the team. Not sure how his character is these days, as I don’t watch Canes games.

7 hours ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Would have been nice to have dorsett and roussel

Dorsett, love him. As good as Roussel is, Dorsett was a beast. Stood up for his teammates didn’t need to ask his coaches approval before doing so.

I remember the game Horvat got run and Dorsett immediately jumped of the bench and fought that guy.

Archived