The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Jacob Markstrom is believed to be on the market in Nashville. Markstrom tallied 278 fantasy points last season as the starter of the Tampa Bay Lightning last season. Nashville acquired Markstrom in the Andrei Vasilevskiy deal this past spring. The team is looking to move him for the best possible return. Open to offers - could move him tonight if the offer if right.

• Upvote 1

"Nashville finally showing up on the board tonight with the third highest totals. Big game by the Canucks really propelled us forward tonight. We are hoping we can build off this success and see if we can become a more consistent EKL hockey team. We have a lot of youth in the room and it is important they learn to play the right way. We are excited for the next few days as we try to crawl back into playoff contention."

GM 

NSH Preds

Rush17

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tylez said:

REMINDER to all and also a heads up to the new GM's... If you are looking to deal a player be sure to check if they have a clause first. If they have a clause reach out to me to obtain a list. If it's a NMC they will only accept a deal to the teams given.

If the player has a NTC or something less, the GM can reach out to me and check if the player is willing to accept a deal. Reminder on that is the GM who is trying to trade said player needs to give 2-3 good reasons why that trade may be a fit.

If a GM does not reach out, then the list given originally or after a failed attempt will be as is till new lists are given.

Again, I did not message out lists as it is up to the GM to obtain a list. Have had quite a few issues lately, wanted to clear it up. Thanks 

My thoughts on this, as I myself made some mistakes over the summer with regards to modified NTC lists and when they reset: If you are thinking of trading a player: reach out to Tylez for his list BEFORE you talk to other GM's about said guy. Forwarned is Forearmed. hahaha..i had spent a few weeks negotiating with a respected GM who eventually reached a deal with me on a player...3 days after the official reset of the lists. Yes there is a date in the CBA. The deal i made was denied by the executive as the team i tried to send him to was not on his new list. 

Get your list, then try to make your trades, saves a headache later. ; )

• Upvote 1

IMG_0360.PNG.c62234f752c021d80b37861c88da69f4.PNG

To: @D-Money @Monty MIN.png.f5070f042918622a3a38f14c5a439b29.png: William Karlsson, Jake Debrusk

To: @Snapshot85 MTL.png.776d1e785d6bf8156de2b7747e0fe0a3.png : Ilya Samsonov, Vlad Namestnikov, Brad Richardson, MIN 1st 2020, DET 2nd 2020

@Tylez

*  a note for the league from the exec, we will review trades with new GM's for a little while a little more than we would normally check with two experienced GM's, this is by far the best practice and we will continue to do so to protect the integrity of the league. This particular deal is approved and logged and posted. Thanks folks. *

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1