The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

12 hours ago, Master Mind said:

YGeKSiC.png

If I'm not mistaken...

The Rangers have claimed Hjalmarsson@Rindiculous

Fedun, Bouwmeester, Ericsson, and Street have all cleared  @apollo  @Bombastik der Teutone

I woulda picked him up if I had cap.

Great player,  Make it count!

Pull a Jazz. Retain 50%, trade him!

• Haha 2

moved up to the 10th in the east and just 132 points behind the 5th in the metro division.

passing the the jackets would mean the habs would enter a wilcard spot

cant believe that a playoffspot is still in sight with that weak top 6 forward group .

but honestly i dont see my team passing columbus in the standings ...lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

moved up to the 10th in the east and just 132 points behind the 5th in the metro division.

passing the the jackets would mean the habs would enter a wilcard spot

cant believe that a playoffspot is still in sight with that weak top 6 forward group .

but honestly i dont see my team passing columbus in the standings ...lol

Anders Lee is available if you want a boost :P 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

@Watermelons & Piitsburgh Vancouver team of the last two months.  Killing it! Some good play off assets as well, particularly if the Jets & their goalie get in?

We are 2knd to Vancouver the last 60 days. Still barely making up ground on Florida @inane, distance Detroit @Salter

Salter & Watermelons occupying my thought  for vote in GM of the year.

Thanks! Work has been crazy this past month so I’ve only kept light tabs on my team but it seems like no matter how many points I get I still can’t make ground on @JE14 and his Hurricanes...

• Huggy Bear 1

Couple of good & bad points toda for Boston?

Congratulations to Martin Fehervary on his call up & first NHL point, an assist tonight! Better yet, we made room for him in the line up to take advantage of it!

Martin was our 4th round pick 2019. Its fantastic to get your 4th rounders in! Questionable if he has top upside? But blasted past several big name `1st rounders on the depth chart to be considered Wash's best defensive prospect! We 're pleased.

Trouble?  Are walking wounded or sixk, is now back up to 1/2 a dozen players. Including some of our best. We may have to hang on a string for a while.

Oe nake trades! My inbox is open...:towel:

• Huggy Bear 3

Breaking news!

F Mark Jankowski has 4 points in his last 5 games!    True story! 

And, uhm, 5 points all year. :blush: TSN Dipsnit Farhan Waljiwave riding bro of lead hand Canuck Surfer says his name has come up as a cap hit balancer, for, well, effectively no cost in bigger deals!!! He, uhm, also a true story had 14 and 17 goal seasons the last two years! :bigblush:

Plug your nose & stay tuned! 

• Haha 3

Our last pick 2019 draft, 5th round...

BUF – The best goaltender in the USHL is Dubuque’s Erik Portillo. The 6-foot-6 University of Michigan commit has already won goalie of the week honors twice in the league and leads the circuit in goals-against average (1.94) and save percentage (.922) for the top-end Fighting Saints.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:35 AM, Azzy said:

Attention all teams fighting for a playoff spot / looking to improve their roster in advance of the post-season - the following players are available from the Ottawa Senators and will help your team when it really matters. Send me a PM to start a conversation - we are willing to consider taking players on non-playoff teams as part of any deal but we are mostly interested in acquiring more draft picks (even in 2021).

F ALEX CHIASSON (EDM)

$2.5m > 2021

111.5 FPs at 2.42/G

D JON MERRILL (VGK)

$1.575m > 2021

85.25 FPs at 2.13/G

D MARK PYSYK (FLA)

$1.75m > 2021

84 FPs at 2.15/G

G JAMES REIMER (CAR)

$2.5m this season, $5m > 2021

130 FPs at 6.5/G

Merrill is up to 2.58 FPs/G

Pysyk is up to 2.64 FPs/G

Reimer is up to 6.96 FPs/G

If you're looking to secure a playoff spot, don't sleep on these playoff-bound hunks of love :wub:

• Cheers 1