The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

mafia : da laZy game

Rate this topic

Zfetch

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Although falc didn’t vote TL, MR only voted for him when TLs fate was pretty much sealed and tried to drop a doubt that the mafia was choosing not to kill to sus slankers.

I was on TL's case earlier, mainly due to his slanking, but we were voting off Lucky that round.

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Just gonna vote the opposite of what I think is the best course of action. 

...But I can't fault you for this sort of logic right now.

Aladeen is the potential 'deepwolf' (if such a term even applies here). He's played the hardest, which normally is more of a town trait, but in a lazy game with no MK is maybe the bigger scumtell instead. DM seems in his town range to me, and I don't see scum!DM softing an unlynchable role like he did.

I really just think it is falcon. He fits every MK scenario and has not played a clean enough game to convince me he's TP. If it's not him then **** it, we don't deserve to win.

Vote falcon

Well that basically confirms there's no MK, or perhaps that there's a single MK for the entire game.

Unvote. I say we collectively decide who the scummiest person is and make them vote first. Then second scummiest, and so on. I realise votes may change, but it will still give us some insight into how people are thinking. (We could also agree everyone locks their votes at a certain point, if we wish to be so bold.)

I say falcon is scummiest and should cast his vote first.

Thanks man, just so you guys know he was there at/after nightfall when I was posting all that stuff... see my post addressing him, he was still in the thread... left without responding until his vote for me post. 

Also he never voted TL.

And then I start thinking...why does scum!falcon go for the Aladeen lynch instead of the DM lynch if he's a mafioso trying to survive one more round with the pressure on? He knows Aladeen has made noise about lynching DM, so trying to start a vote on Aladeen instead isn't the optimal play for falcon's survival.

This wine in front of me...

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

And then I start thinking...why does scum!falcon go for the Aladeen lynch instead of the DM lynch if he's a mafioso trying to survive one more round with the pressure on? He knows Aladeen has made noise about lynching DM, so trying to start a vote on Aladeen instead isn't the optimal play for falcon's survival.

This wine in front of me...

Cuz I'm not scum.

I am in the process of moving, so that's super fun. If I'm lynched the town loses, I'm TP. I also don't have time for this shiz right now, so do as you will.