The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake V not on ice for morning skate (potential trade alert)

Rate this topic

burrardstreetbullies

12 minutes ago, burrardstreetbullies said:

I was wondering why dorrion was in attendance for Sundays game. Also with the most frugal team in the leauge it makes sense they would literally wait again until the whole team was in town before making a trade (Anders last year)

so the real question is what the hell would Jim be getting back?

Maybe it was because they were in Calgary on Saturday and Vancouver today.  Dorion, might be a bad GMs, but it's not like he's going shopping in between games.   He's doing his job by watching games and probably discussing with JB in person, doesn't mean there is something imminent, I'm pretty sure GMs speaks often with each other.

So because someone random on twitter says trade alert, apparently a trade is coming? Seriously

My guess is he's out because of an illness or maintenance.

1 minute ago, timberz21 said:

Maybe it was because they were in Calgary on Saturday and Vancouver today.  Dorion, might be a bad GMs, but it's not like he's going shopping in between games.   He's doing his job by watching games and probably discussing with JB in person, doesn't mean there is something imminent, I'm pretty sure GMs speaks often with each other.

So because someone random on twitter says trade alert, apparently a trade is coming? Seriously

My guess is he's out because of an illness or maintenance.

Dorion heard that Vancouver had a crime and homelessness problem, and unleashed his Senators on the issue.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, 112 said:

There ya go.

I guess someone wanted some action on his Twitter feed.   Poor reporting....Batchelor either knew Jake was ill and omitted to mention it to create a "non" story.   Or instead of doing real journalism work and actually ask around why Jake wasn't there, jump to conclusion.  Either way, jerk move.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Found Jake's latest playlist. There is definitely a trade coming, based on the titles of the songs:

Do You Know the Way to San Jose

Chicago, Chicago (is my kinda town)

I'm From Big D-little a- Double l- a- s

New York State of Mind

By the time I get to Phoenix

I Love L.A.

Philadelphia Freedom

Going' to Carolina in My Mind

Nashville Cats (play cool as country water)

Rocky Mountain High (Colorado)

Yup. He's definitely on the move.......

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

• -AJ- locked this topic