The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Guest Gumballthechewy

I loved the reaction everyone on the bench, pure elation!

Edited by Gumballthechewy

I'd like to note that when Bur scored EVERY Canuck on and off the ice was beaming. Doesn't look like room divided to me as many have claimed....

Heck the coaches were smiling too. A moment like that can really be a rallying point for the team. There haven't been too many bright spots but this can be something good to build on. Might be too little too late but it's good to see that the team still cares for one another.
  • Upvote 1

I was at a pub with a friend and they have this promotion where you pick a random puck out of a bucket with a number on it, one per table. If a canuck with that number scores you get a free beer or something. I picked out Burrows and told my friend I know hes going to score today. He made me put it back and we grabbed Higgins instead :/

lololol, Im glad all you burrows fans have this thread to give your life meaning. Deb im looking at you. Dark days ahead for the nucks.

The canucks are turning into a sideshow, hiring the worst coach available, pissing away prospects in development for years, and now they are looking for a goalie. Move over Edmonton, Vancouver wants to sit on the bottom for a few years......

Not withstanding Burrows tough year, if Clutch is as prescient with this post as he was with his original Burrows post, the Canucks will be turning their fortunes around quickly.