The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this ... let er rip.

Oh if you only knew how epic a scorch it would become :)

Burrows... who wouldn't want him!?!?!?!?!

Can you believe he still only makes 2 mil/year!?!?!? FOR THE NEXT 2 SEASONS EVEN!!!!

<br />Let's get to -1000 before July 1st. (Offseason)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

the world will come to an end when the count reaches 1000.

The people who designed this software deamed it inconcievable that someone could write a thread so... off the mark that it would reach quadriple digit disses, so they never made it go up that high.

the way things are going we should reach 1000 somewhere around Dec. 2012............wait a minite.

<br /><br /><br />

the world will come to an end when the count reaches 1000.

The people who designed this software deamed it inconcievable that someone could write a thread so... off the mark that it would reach quadriple digit disses, so they never made it go up that high.

the way things are going we should reach 1000 somewhere around Dec. 2012............wait a minite.

That isn't actually how the math works out, is it? If so... frantics.gif

Perhaps I'm a bit late in realizing this...or maybe not

Watching the Bieksa series winning goal again. Marleau had the puck on his stick and could have cleared it. Burrows got his stick in the way and stole the puck from Marleau to maintain possession in the zone. The puck came back to Edler, he fired it at the glass, puck bounced right off the stanchion to Bieksa...and the rest as they say, is history.

As much as he's a beneficiary of beautiful Sedin plays, he hasn't let the other aspects of his game slack - the aspects that got him here. Backcheck, defensive play, 2nd and 3rd efforts - Burr does it all

This guy has 931 minuses.

You know what's most amazing about that? You can only minus a post ONCE.

Which means that 931 DIFFERENT PEOPLE have proclaimed the stupidity of the original post. It's not like "oh, I think I'll minus him again."

This is one of the most epic forum fails ever.

This guy has 931 minuses.

You know what's most amazing about that? You can only minus a post ONCE.

Which means that 931 DIFFERENT PEOPLE have proclaimed the stupidity of the original post. It's not like "oh, I think I'll minus him again."

This is one of the most epic forum fails ever.

actually, it meants at LEAST 931 people minused. i'm sure some trolls plus'd him. :P

actually, it meants at LEAST 931 people minused. i'm sure some trolls plus'd him. :P

That number actually concerns me. I've talked about this before and will do it again just because you guys mentioned about the number. There are 70,663 members thus far on the boards. I know that the rep system is a fairly new thing for this board, many don't even come to Canucks Talk, and there are a few really old members (before 02-03) that do not use cdc anymore, etc. But those who have visited CT at least once (I'm pretty sure the number is five-digits high) have seen the burrows thread. How does this kid ONLY have -931??

Furthermore.. this thread clearly has 5465 (as of now) with multiple posts by the same members which I'm aware of, -931 just seems like a really shallow number to me. Either some people actually agree with him and plused him, or feel indifferent with his post because clutch's minus should be under -1000 long long time ago (unless the system doesn't allow it as a previous poster said...)

Just a thought of mine lol...

I've minused the OP so many times it doesn't let me anymore...

Someone, please minus him for me.

I just did for the first time, it felt great!

and what???? You can minus him or any post more than once?? I THINK i only minused him once... like whenever you plus or minus a post, doesn't the buttons just disappear?? Unless you are talking about creating another account just to do that lol??

Edited by LuongoisGod14