The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Was disappointed to see dimitrov miss that set point. Hope he takes the tie-break.

Happy to hear about Pospisl. It's funny that after all his struggles this year that he finds success so unexpectedly in doubles play. Looks good with Sock.

Go Genie!!!!!!!

She has all the tools. Mental toughness, thinking ahead of her opponent, aggressiveness, complete player. Love watching her play.

Sorry don't get the hate on her or 3 set tennis. Do you know how many matches these women play in a year? It's pretty much every other week until the end of the season. I actually prefer the shorter matches. It makes every serve that much more important. I'd even be ok if the Men went to 3 sets. Players would suffer less wear and tear. And matches would be that much more intense.

Dem nerves. Lol.

Nice to see him recover a bit, but it's too much to ask him to make up giving the break right off the bat.

I don't expect/never expected a win here, but hope he can put on a show, once he calms down.

McEnroe is such a troll. Wish the commentary had a mute button.

I was just going to post this..he is such an ass and makes it so obvious who he wants to win,,saying that return by Milos was the best he ever made was almost insulting....although I do this Milos is over his head head here.

Rebecca Marino let that get to her to the point where cyberbullying sent her into depression. It's the reason she walked away from the game. Genie seems mentally stronger than that and it also seems like she has a good team of people around her who will ensure that she doesn't overdo her social media. She needs to be in a bubble where there is only positive reinforcement.

I had forgotten that's why Marino left the game. She went to my highschool, and though I never interacted with her, she did seem like a sweet girl.

Haven't heard about Felip Peliwo in a while. He won Junior Wimbledon the same year that Genie did, hopefully we get to see our Vancouver boy up there with Raonic soon?

Am I the only one here who want Federer to win? LOL

McEnroe is such a troll. Wish the commentary had a mute button.

He's almost like The Don Cherry of tennis... once he has a strong opinion on something, he goes full out bias on it which drives everybodies balls crazy!! That bbbbiiitttcxhhh !