The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

The Dark Knight Rises:

I seriously went into this movie with my expectations not being too high, thinking there was no way it could match up to the Dark Knight in any regard.. I was thoroughly surprised and was on the edge of my seat (I literally was sitting on the edge) the whole movie burning with suspense. It was great in every way and I for one loved the ending.

9.75/10

I think it would've been perfect if Nolan would've rapped up the ending with the expression of Alfred's face. It would've been cool to leave it up to interpretation. Great nonetheless though.

Cemetary Junction - 5.5/10

Worth watching on NetFlix and couldn't stop once I had started. Somewhat interesting, but a pretty inconsistant film. Seemed like it was meant to be a drama; however, since it was written by Gervais and Merchant, there would be the "typical Gervais joke" thrown in, which didn't fit the tone of the film.

The Campaign - 6/10

Lots of right wing parodying, a fair bit of it is actually funny. They have so much fun at the expense of the characters that by the end of the movie you just really don't care what happens to them.

21 Jump Street - 7.5/10

Way better than I expected. They totally nailed the change in highschool social circles since 2005.

Archived