The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

It must be so sad and lonely in your world that you must take shots at me every chance you get. I feel sorry for you!

if i actually used every opportunity to take a shot at you, you would look something like a honeycomb

it was just a joke

Edited by GLASSJAW
  • Upvote 2

if i actually used every opportunity to take a shot at you, you would look something like a honeycomb

it was just a joke

Well its getting old and is no longer funny everyone knows I am older then TS and doesn't tease me as much as you do about it. I am asking you nicely to please stop :(

There's quite simply far better options. If I want something cheap and refreshing, I'll drink water. If I want beer, I'll buy something that actually tastes good.

exactly, if you just want ice cold refreshment, water is a better and tastier choice than bud. honestly i tried bud my first time trying beer, and it took me about 5 years to try beer again. nasty vile stuff.

There's quite simply far better options. If I want something cheap and refreshing, I'll drink water. If I want beer, I'll buy something that actually tastes good.

of course there are. i'm a beer snob after all but there are off days where i just want a cheap buzz and i'll choose bud or old mill over something like cariboo

Well its getting old and is no longer funny everyone knows I am older then TS and doesn't tease me as much as you do about it. I am asking you nicely to please stop :(

Pay no mind to the 1 apple in the crop. You are a cute couple and whether joking or serious nothing should matter outside of what makes you happy =]

plus you both look 20

• Upvote 1

Pay no mind to the 1 apple in the crop. You are a cute couple and whether joking or serious nothing should matter outside of what makes you happy =]

plus you both look 20

Thank you :)

Also noticed sasha in your sig. Take it you checked out SNK/ATTACK ON TITAN?

if i'm guessing, you're 24 and t.s. is 22? not a big age gap at all.

own it, girl

Oh my gosh your so kind though i probably act 24ish TS is more mature then me IRL

I just turned 36 and he's 25 :lol:

well i wouldn't have guessed that… either way, haters gonna hate (you know who you are) and I think that pic of you and TS is awesome!

well i wouldn't have guessed that… either way, haters gonna hate (you know who you are) and I think that pic of you and TS is awesome!

Ahhh thank you so much. You are so kind :)

Ts actually took that particular picture it took a while to get it right because I kept making silly faces.