The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Heat Wave?

tapeboy

• 1 year later...

Any plans of cooking dinner on the sidewalk? ;)

if I could make it out there and back without succumbing to the intense heat and dying, then sure. it's like the Chronicles of Riddick out there. :emot-parrot:

I might stick a frozen steak on a metal skewer and hold it outside for 2-3 seconds...

Edited by avelanch

if I could make it out there and back without succumbing to the intense heat and dying, then sure. it's like the Chronicles of Riddick out there. :emot-parrot:

I might stick a frozen steak on a metal skewer and hold it outside for 2-3 seconds...

seriously - you referenced Chronicles of Riddick?

• 1 year later...

Its currently 24 Celsius. Not that bad. 2Pm to 4pm is the peak hour of heat so we'll see then. It says 26 celcius high today in New West.

Friday is supposed to be the hottest at 29, then it should cool down.

My embarrassing moment of the day:

Went to lunch with my aunt and grandma. Was wearing a purple tshirt. Stood up from the table when it was time to leave and.....my entire tshirt was drenched with sweat. And since it was purple it was quite visible.To make things worse, the place we went for lunch is owned by family friends so we knew pretty much everyone who worked there. It was so bad lol I pretended I got a call on my cell and basically ran out of the restaurant :picard:

Definitely gonna be a roasting few days.