The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

The only video evidence I see is Bieksa giving Kopitar way too much TIME and SPACE. It all starts with the gap, and not closing it soon enough.

Of course if you give a skilled guy like Kopitar that much time and space he is going to make the perfect play EVERY TIME. Quite simply KB is a minor league defender, there I said it, he simply does not have the defensive skills or awareness to be allowed any where near the teams top 4. Alberts would likely have defended that play better, no matter though, what is done is done and there is nothing we can do about it.

Hopefully AV will feel the same way and end his ridiculous experiment of placing Bieksa in the top pairing. Bury him on the 3rd pairing and not put him in a position to fail again.

:lol:

What a terrible post.

The floater in the toilet has more insight than you.

nope, meant epic flail - as in flailing like an idiot. one day i should compile a video of bieksa flailings. can you remember all of them? like when he falls down and the forward proceeds unobstructed to the net? or the penalties he gets at the worst time resulting in a goal against resulting in a lost game? oh and there are many many others. he is a joke. sometimes he plays so so, but at the worst time - oops, another bone-headed giveway/penalty/play/mistake/misplay etc etc etc by bieksa. no wonder larscheid quit.

Classic Bieksa bashing at its finest. Full of empty promises and unsubstantiated claims. Go ahead, go compile a video.

And yeah, I'm sure Larscheid quit because of Bieksa. Hahaha. My goodness do you even realize the amount of drivel you are spewing from your keyboard? :blink:

The only video evidence I see is Bieksa giving Kopitar way too much TIME and SPACE. It all starts with the gap, and not closing it soon enough.

Of course if you give a skilled guy like Kopitar that much time and space he is going to make the perfect play EVERY TIME. Quite simply KB is a minor league defender, there I said it, he simply does not have the defensive skills or awareness to be allowed any where near the teams top 4. Alberts would likely have defended that play better, no matter though, what is done is done and there is nothing we can do about it.

Hopefully AV will feel the same way and end his ridiculous experiment of placing Bieksa in the top pairing. Bury him on the 3rd pairing and not put him in a position to fail again.

You are just ridiculous. Seriously, grab a brain man. Yeah.. Bieksa is a minor leaguer. Really? I mean do you listen to yourself?

Alberts would have given Kopitar a frickin free ride to the front of the net. At least Bieksa pushed him to the outside (which is what you're SUPPOSED to do). Do you really think that Bieksa is more to blame for that goal than Hamhuis? If so then I really hope you just stick to watching games and raging at the TV instead of coming on here cause I'm sick of reading your hopeless drivel.

larscheid was tired of the flailings. i heard it every night i listened to him. he would very regularly comment on bieksa's boneheaded plays. the video of bieksa's flailings would run so long, it'd need a mini-series. unsubstantiated you say? bwaa ha ha ha. sunstantiated enuf 4 me, i'm not the dolt that's gonna watch game after game this year defending bieksa because i want to hide from the truth. you hide. not me.

The reason there was time and space is twofold. First, the defenders were, upon arrival of the fowards into the zone, quite high up, and if they had closed the gap and missed, they would have potentially set up a two on one, or even a direct path to the net....so the defeners backed into the zone to allow the play to unfold. When the play did unfold both defenders took and closed in on their assignments, at this stage the forwards being closer to the net and them as well.

Secondly, time and space was created because of a drop pass from Brown to Kopitar and a cross by them. That will 9 times out of 10, make any defenders take a moment to react. There is no bang bang defensive play there. Human beings require a split second to observe and analyse and then react. Hockey 'plays' also travel, develop and occur in the speed of split seconds....so what would seem as a disproportionate amount oof time to you, is the blink of an eye for them. They couldn't have reacted any faster. Deal with the limitations of human reflex and cortical processing speeds.

Seriously, what kind of a coach were you? You understand sh*t. But you keep spouting off like you have such an insider's insight into the reason why Bieksa shouldn't even be in the NHL. Stick to minor league coaching...and let the professional coaches handle professional players.

sharpshooter, your obvious lack of attention to the facts is laughable. off the forum and leave mommy's computer alone ha ha.

Do me and the rest of this thread a favour, take your old man ramblings of yester-year somewhere else....perhaps, Off-Topic thread. You can sit there and complain about whatever you want....your childhood, your disappearing youth, your time in the service fighting....Nazis's Vietnamese, Koreans, Iraqi's, Napolean Bonaparte, Genghis Khan or whoever gave you the obvious PTSD you seem to be suffering from.

Your obvious senility is laughable.

Do me and the rest of this thread a favour, take your old man ramblings of yester-year somewhere else....perhaps, Off-Topic thread. You can sit there and complain about whatever you want....your childhood, your disappearing youth, your time in the service fighting....Nazis's Vietnamese, Koreans, Iraqi's, Napolean Bonaparte, Genghis Khan or whoever gave you the obvious PTSD you seem to be suffering from.

never argue with a fool....he'll drag you down to his level and beat the **** out of you with experience.

To both of you

“But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also” Matthew 5:39

Take that bull**** to the God Thread where it belongs please. :bored:

Im not overly religous... I was trying to point out that too often these threads turn into a flame war, and its pointless...

But from the flavour of all our posts Ive seen thus far, thats what you like to do.

Im not overly religous... I was trying to point out that too often these threads turn into a flame war, and its pointless...

But from the flavour of all our posts Ive seen thus far, thats what you like to do.

do you have anything positive to say about ryan kesler? or are you going to lick your lips and wait for him to make more mistakes so you can rag on him like you have in the posts I have read so far? if you will scour this thread, I have been defending bieksa from the kooks who want to trade him for essentially a bag of used pucks.

well, it is a bieksa bash thread afterall. bieksa is the most prolific goat in canuck history. if someone who had watched a team for 30 years enlightened me to jinxism i'd have prolly laughed at him too - but he would have saved me 300 hours a season. as soon as bieksa is gone, the canucks will do better again and the naysayers will have to slink like the little skunky slinkers they are in real life.

Archived