The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Captain Bob

Milwaukee Bucks Chris Douglas Roberts tweeted:

It took 919,967 deaths to kill that one guy.

It took 10 years and 2 wars to kill that guy.

It cost us roughly $1,188,263,000,000 to kill that guy.

But... the moon landings were faked, and the Government was behind the 9/11 attacks, and the Government killed JFK and RFK, and.....

The wingnuts that are out there, and the Right wing nut Fox News lovers want PROOF. You give them the photos, then they want the DNA samples made public, then they want the location where they dumped the body so they can search for proof,, it will never end.

still no photos huh?

No photots, fishy "burial at sea",

LMFAO........

Nice stunt baracky

"we have just killed the most wanted man since adolf hitler, and we refuse to keep his body for proof, we quietly dumped it out at sea, our Photograph experts were trying to doctore images that seemed real, in the end we decided it was to blatant obvious that people would notice they are fake, so lets not release that either but im sure 95% of people are ignorant sheep and will believe me anyway"

-barack hussein obama

this really reeks of false flag

they supposedly killed bin laden, and "terrorist strike" somewhere in the US that can be blamed as al qaeda revenge

and boom, baracky has unconditional support to continue in the quicksand that is the afghan war, and possibly expand against iran and hezbollah......

Anyone who has read the dirty/bloody american history, will see a pattern with these kinds of false flag operations

still no photos huh?

No photots, fishy "burial at sea",

LMFAO........

Nice stunt baracky

"we have just killed the most wanted man since adolf hitler, and we refuse to keep his body for proof, we quietly dumped it out at sea, our Photograph experts were trying to doctore images that seemed real, in the end we decided it was to blatant obvious that people would notice they are fake, so lets not release that either but im sure 95% of people are ignorant sheep and will believe me anyway"

-barack hussein obama

they supposedly killed bin laden, and "terrorist strike" somewhere in the US that can be blamed as al qaeda revenge

and boom, baracky has unconditional support to continue in the quicksand that is the afghan war, and possibly expand against iran and hezbollah......

Anyone who has read the dirty/bloody american history, will see a pattern with these kinds of false flag operations

not much of a stunt. he is dead. his supports are mourning, his kids and wife said he died. u wont be hearing or seeing a video of him anymore.

some POS is dead. end of story. threat destroyed.

Sorry guy's, But I won't believe bin laden is dead until there is photographic and DNA evidence. I've been around to long to be fooled

by politicians. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I find the timing of his death too economically convenient. By economic I mean your nations economy was very near bankruptcy recently and Obama was backed into a corner by his opposition about his spending polices Also our Canadian Dollar was showing no sign of slowing its rapid rise. Now, all of a sudden Obama is killed and extricated at great risk to life and limb by two Seal teams. Then the body was transported to a US aircraft carrier,was washed, cleaned, and given a burial at sea according to "special" Muslim beliefs. Pictures were taken of Bin ladens body, but wont be released because the pictures are to graphic to show because of a bullet hole over his eye. Does anybody not find this the least bit fishy?

Here is my points:

1)Since when did the US govt military care about Muslim burial practices?

2) why the burial at sea? Why not a parade past the Trade center site? Then burial at sea! To big an event to not show the body!

3) Why not show the photos? A mortician can patch up a 5.52 or 7.62 NATO fmg wound very easily,its only one small entrance hole.

4) The Vids of the compound could have been anywhere in the middle east.

Reasons for fake killing.

1) Bin laden was already dead and buried. Kind of like an ace in the hole. NPI.

2) Boost Obama's large drop in popularity nation wide.

3) Boost flagging moral with overseas troops and war weary public at home.

4) Draw attention away from economic woes.

5) Draw attention away from NATO arena in middle east.

6) Bring good p.r to the nation via investing, financial and public optimism. See yesterdays and todays financial rebound buy the

US economy v.s the large drop in the TSE today.

There are just a few to many Questions left unanswered for me to believe this with out solid proof. Remember, if someone

could think of it, it's probably been done before somewhere else. Just sayin.

Sorry guy's, But I won't believe bin laden is dead until there is photographic and DNA evidence. I've been around to long to be fooled

by politicians. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I find the timing of his death too economically convenient. By economic I mean your nations economy was very near bankruptcy recently and Obama was backed into a corner by his opposition about his spending polices Also our Canadian Dollar was showing no sign of slowing its rapid rise. Now, all of a sudden Obama is killed and extricated at great risk to life and limb by two Seal teams. Then the body was transported to a US aircraft carrier,was washed, cleaned, and given a burial at sea according to "special" Muslim beliefs. Pictures were taken of Bin ladens body, but wont be released because the pictures are to graphic to show because of a bullet hole over his eye. Does anybody not find this the least bit fishy?

Here is my points:

2) why the burial at sea? Why not a parade past the Trade center site? Then burial at sea! To big an event to not show the body!

3) Why not show the photos? A mortician can patch up a 5.52 or 7.62 NATO fmg wound very easily,its only one small entrance hole.

6) Bring good p.r to the nation via investing, financial and public optimism. See yesterdays and todays financial rebound buy the

There are just a few to many Questions left unanswered for me to believe this with out solid proof. Remember, if someone

Here is my points:

To be fair all evidence points otherwise.

1. Since when didn't they?

2. WTF is wrong with you. You're alternative is to parade around a dead body? FFS.

3. Why not show a long form birth certificate as well.

4. Your strongest argument is a "could have".

You nuts are funny. Nothing is ever good enough it always has to be some sort of screw job. He's dead, they killed him, get over it.

<BR>Sorry guy's, But I won't believe bin laden is dead until there is photographic and DNA evidence. I've been around to long to be fooled<BR>by politicians. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I find the timing of his death too economically convenient. By economic I mean your nations economy was very near bankruptcy recently and Obama was backed into a corner by his opposition about his spending polices Also our Canadian Dollar was showing no sign of slowing its rapid rise. Now, all of a sudden Obama is killed and extricated at great risk to life and limb by two Seal teams. Then the body was transported to a US aircraft carrier,was washed, cleaned, and given a burial at sea according to "special" Muslim beliefs. Pictures were taken of Bin ladens body, but wont be released because the pictures are to graphic to show because of a bullet hole over his eye. Does anybody not find this the least bit fishy?<BR>Here is my points:<BR><BR>1)Since when did the US govt military care about Muslim burial practices?<BR>2) why the burial at sea? Why not a parade past the Trade center site? Then burial at sea! To big an event to not show the body! <BR>3) Why not show the photos? A mortician can patch up a 5.52 or 7.62 NATO fmg wound very easily,its only one small entrance hole.<BR>4) The Vids of the compound could have been anywhere in the middle east.<BR>

Archived