The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

As a Belgium fan since 1993, I am delighted to see the Dutch suffer so badly. It's been a long time coming. Meanwhile, Belgium have finally put together a decent team and look poised to challenge for trophies for years to come (provided Hazard learns how to turn up in big games).

To paraphrase the best Premier League manager ever:

"I would love it if Holland didn't qualify. Love it!"

As a Belgium fan since 1993, I am delighted to see the Dutch suffer so badly. It's been a long time coming. Meanwhile, Belgium have finally put together a decent team and look poised to challenge for trophies for years to come (provided Hazard learns how to turn up in big games).

To paraphrase the best Premier League manager ever:

"I would love it if Holland didn't qualify. Love it!"

Didn't the Belgium manager call Hazard your worst player?

Didn't the Belgium manager call Hazard your worst player?

Yup. Scored the only goal but it was yet another poor performance from him. Benteke was poor also. I was disappointed with Hazard at the World Cup and he continues to frustrate. To me, it's like he believes his own hype and has stopped trying to improve.

Bench Hazard for Chadli, you'll get instant results

I wouldn't mind. There's plenty of talent outside the first XI, I'd like to see Wilmots calling on it some more.

Thomas Muller is going to score more international goals than Pele.

1 minute in vs. Switzerland and Delph pulls up lame with a hamstring injury.

Going to happen for the next four years, sitting on a bench for three solid months then being asked to play for England...

Going to happen for the next four years, sitting on a bench for three solid months then being asked to play for England...

yep just keeps getting hurt no chance for club playing time.

really hope that Sagna isn't hurt very badly, with Zaba and Clichy hurt the obivous choices are gone for who could replace him.