The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

You basically don't have to do much else, you have your team and you have your subs. Everything is pretty much explained on the site. After week 1 I think you can make transfers. I'm not an expert by any means, usually give up after week 3 as I forget. Basiclly you earn points on the squad you've chosen, your Captain earns double (I think the vice captain does too). You can't see each others teams before week 1.

No it's totally free :)

edit - There's actually a prize if you rank 1 overall (I can dream), it's pretty sweet actually.

1st Prize

We’ve teamed up with our Official Partner VisitBritain to offer this season’s Fantasy Premier League champion a unique top prize.

The overall winner of Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 and his/her guest will be treated to a 7-night break in the United Kingdom and will experience VIP hospitality at TWO Barclays Premier League matches during the 2015/16 season, visit a selection of major UK tourist attractions such as the Tower of London, The Beatles Story in Liverpool or spend a day exploring the spectacular Brecon Beacons countryside in Wales.

Other experiences to look forward to in Britain could be a ride on the London Eye while sipping champagne, a visit to the National Football Museum in Manchester or a trip up The Shard to experience unrivalled views across the capital from the top of Europe’s tallest building. Transfers to and from the UK and 7 nights’ accommodation is also included in the prize.

Quarterly Prizes

Additionally, the Fantasy Premier League season will be divided into four quarters: Q1 (GW 1-9), Q2 (GW 10-19), Q3 (GW 20-29) Q4 (GW 30-38). The person that finishes top of each quarterly leaderboard will receive a VIP trip to watch a Barclays Premier League team of their choice with pre-match meal, two nights’ accommodation and transfers included.

Monthly Prizes

The person that finishes top of the monthly leaderboard will be declared Manager of the Month and will receive a tablet computer, a Nike Ordem match ball and EA SPORTS FIFA 15 game.

Edited by moz