The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

8 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

That lineup is looking very promising right now. It's bound to do greater things than what Leicester did just last season. I won't be surprised if United win the title next season. They deserve it tbh after torrid management by LVG and Moyes. Mourinho is the one.

I love your posts.

• Upvote 1

Bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....that would be out of the world!! Have to wonder if Pogba at that price is worth it or 2-3 very good players at that price considering the price tag put on Kante.

But hey I'm won't complain if this comes to fruition not fracking way. World class talent, not even near his prime. If true, this would put United back in discussion with the likes of Barca/Real/Bayern.

btw CC, 4231 has been Mourinho's staple so don't see why he wouldn't go with that. And I highly doubt Carrick would be a regular. Most likely start here and there against weaker clubs but no way over Schneiderlin me thinks.

3 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Rooting for anybody but Portugal. I would never hear the end of it from my neighbors if they win!

Agreed. Right now it's France, then Germany, then hoping that Ronaldo gets sent off for being a douchebag.

15 hours ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Drool.

Would like us to play a 433 if we get Pogba 

image.jpeg

Schniederlin/Herrera/Schweinsteiger

probably will be rotated.

Most likely will play a 4231 with Rooney being shoehorned in.

image.jpeg

No way in hell Juve will sell him. I guarantee, GUARANTEE that this will not go through.

6 minutes ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

They would be mad to turn down £100M, I would say this is 50/50 generally Juve allow the player to decide if they want to move.

Don't know. He has contract until 2019. So Juve can easily wait another year and sell in the next summer. They probably will get 100m then as well.

Edited by Lateralus91
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Drool.

Would like us to play a 433 if we get Pogba 

image.jpeg

Schniederlin/Herrera/Schweinsteiger

probably will be rotated.

Most likely will play a 4231 with Rooney being shoehorned in.

image.jpeg

No... Please no more Michael Carrick... Have you seen any United games this year...

Oh man.  I know France is winning but you HAVE to take Olivier Giroud out of there.  He is garbage and he is slow garbage at that.  Coman is overrated and is not a striker.  They NEED Anthony Martial.