The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Mourinho got sent to the stands again...lol. nice goal though by Ibra. Perfectly placed header off a nice cross from Pogba. De Gea looked solid all game long. Disappointing United wasn't able to come away with all 3 points. They certainly deserved more just like the Gunners match. They put the foot on the gas last quarter of the game but they just couldn't catch a break. Tough match. Hope they make it up with a League Cup win against this team when they meet again this week. Go United!

1 hour ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

That was too easy. Was expecting more from Aberdeen.

Worst performance by the Dons in a long time...Gutless...

Looked beaten before they entered the pitch. Can't believe they didn't turn up at least... Disappointing.

And then Utd drew to top it off...feeling suicidal... :(

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

So why in the HECK do we not have a proper field?  Didn't the government think, when they put 1/2 a billion into BC Place, about this stuff!?  

I have no ideas, just telling you why they don't like to use artificial surfaces for football.

Frusturating af...feel for Herrera. He wears his heart on his sleeve every time he heads onto the pitch. Passionate as any out there. 

...4 draws in a row. 11 points back after 13 games is just a low blow considering luck has legitimately not been on United's side those past 4 draws...dominated in all of them but just can't fracken come out with 3 points!!...

Bolt is a longtime fan of the club Manchester United, and has joked that he’s awaiting team manager Jose Mourinho’s call.

“It’s something that I want to try—to do a little tryout or a little training and see if it’s something that I want to do, and then I’ll decide. It’s not a complete ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ at this point,” he says. “The CEO of Puma, he’s good friends with [German club] Borussia Dortmund, so he’s talked to them and they’ve said that they’ll let me come train with them for a week after my season, next season. It’s something that I’m really looking forward to.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/29/usain-bolt-on-lgbt-rights-in-jamaica-and-hanging-up-his-spikes.html

I wish.

20 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Ronaldo donates 6 million euros of his own money for aid in the chapacoense tragedy. 

I don't understand how this guy has haters.

Christiano Ronaldo?  I haven't heard EVER anything negative about him.  Any who dislike him would be jealous.  

25 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Christiano Ronaldo?  I haven't heard EVER anything negative about him.  Any who dislike him would be jealous.  

What... Just about anybody who doesn't like Utd or Real Madrid hates him... They can't stand him posing, being arrogant, diving or what ever they come up with....

That discussion has been here as well.

Fact is the man has a heart of gold...