The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond A Scratch

drukes1234

Are you ghouls not having withdrawal symptoms yet?

What will you do without your fix of Raymond hate everyday.............yeh I think I see a long line forming at the chemist/drugstore as I type this.

Lookout Manny, their main food supply has been taken away.

As for me I'm happy with whatever AV thinks best. In the meantime some of the morons on here will actually think they influenced the decision :picard:

Guest The Brown Burrows

It's about time. As someone on twitter said "Raymond is a useless piece of sh*t".

^ Found this tweet on deadline day (after the infamous Cody Hodgson trade , exact words , I ended up laughing during a seminar / everyone looked at me like I was high or something :P).

To those saying, "Raymond looked good against Columbus." I'm sorry, is that supposed to be an accomplishment? So a mediocre player, playing with two elite scorers, look good against the worst club in the league? That is nothing to lose your cream over.

Raymond wore out his welcome with the fans a long time ago, before his injury. The club was obviously giving him time to find his groove (just like the emperor); except he can't find it. The only game so far this season where he looked decent was playing against the Columbus Blue Jackets. That is hardly an accomplishment.

Not sure who will go up with Henrik & Daniel. Hoping that Kassian gets a look, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Burrows back up.

It's about time.  As someone on twitter said "Raymond is a useless piece of sh*t".

^ Found this tweet on deadline day (after the infamous Cody Hodgson trade , exact words , I ended up laughing during a seminar / everyone looked at me like I was high or something :P).

Edler and MAGs sounds dangerous. But i really like Raymond getting scrated, and having a really solid checking line that will absolutly dominate the faceoff dot in Malhotra (or Lapierre), Pahlsson and Hansen. I like Raymond as just a top six replacement if someone gets injured.

Did you just compare an unwitty comment made by a CDC poster to his mindset being that of a rioter?

Seriously? This is CDC. Much as his comment was a tad bit off what he was aiming for, that doesn't make it right for you to begin with the personal attacks.

Archived