The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

G D T [Flames @ Canucks] - 7Pm Cbc

Sindarin

I think Iginla will be traded and the flames will start a rebuild. THey have been finishing just outside the playoffs for a number of years now from what I remember and Iggy is starting to age but would still help any team competing for the cup and he deserves another shot to win the cup before he retires

So sick of the stupid diving comments, every Canucks game I watch any more I see the opposition diving way more than the Canucks do, yet somehow the Nux are still the most prolific divers in the league...I blame the terrible sports media.

Here's hoping Kassian sit's for Ebett; and that he gets the message. So far he more closely resembles Dustin Penner (the listless one who has 15 odd points this year, not the one who nearly scored 30 goals for Anaheim) than the Lucic fans think he's going to be...

Actually, want to see Bitz, not Ebett but anyone add's more at this time?

Regardless; 4-3 Nucks as Iggy gets some pride out of his team of Dustin Penner's...

Did not see a topic, and really want to start discussing this... I may be blind though, and one may exist, so if it does, FLAME away!! Haha

Here is to the Canucks driving the final spike into the pathetic season the flames have had!!

GO CANUCKS GO!

6-1 Canucks!

Archived