The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] - Jason Garrison : Canucks High On His List If Panthers Don't Resign Him

Ive read multipul quotes that Garrison is not all about the money. Ofcourse he'll demand a substancial raise, but I really think this guy wants to be a Canuck, and will take a hometown deal... Whether that "discount" works for Gillis remains to be seen.

Would love to trade Ballard back to Florida for Garrisons rights and a pick.

I really hope something good happens tomorrow... Something under the radar... In true MG fashion.

Would love if we would get him, but not sure if i would want him for more than 4mil. If he wants to play here, he'll have to take a hometown-discount. Would much rather see Gillis making a 6million offer for Suter if Garrison wouldn't be happy with 4mil here

Sundin was another blockbuster July 1st offer. Demitra too.

Sundin signed in December but non the less, I just hope he doesn't go the old washed up route ....again. I think he's learned from those mistakes though which is why he's hesitant.

Gillis has balls when it comes to big deals.

Sundin was another blockbuster July 1st offer. Demitra too.

Sundin signed in December but non the less, I just hope he doesn't go the old washed up route ....again. I think he's learned from those mistakes though which is why he's hesitant.

Gillis has balls when it comes to big deals.

Archived