The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rumor - CBJ was going to make a "major offer" for Schnieder

babych

I guess I'm bumping this for the second time but it really highlights how badly Gillis mismanaged this whole thing.

I'm very happy with Horvat but had MG traded Schneider last year he probably could have gotten CBJ to eat Ballards contract also.

Instead, he leaves it until way too late and we get diminished returns.

I used to really like Gillis but I'm starting to not be a huge fan of his.

I guess I'm bumping this for the second time but it really highlights how badly Gillis mismanaged this whole thing.

I'm very happy with Horvat but had MG traded Schneider last year he probably could have gotten CBJ to eat Ballards contract also.

Instead, he leaves it until way too late and we get diminished returns.

I used to really like Gillis but I'm starting to not be a huge fan of his.

useless bump i hope it gets locked you do understand what a rumor means right just like the rumor that oilers offered more and you and every other person stating 9th overall is diminished return or 0 value needs to shake their head

Schneider's Value Now > Schneider Value 2 years ago

very simple more nhl experience equals more value and some reporter from CBJ doesn't make it a credible source stuff gets made up all the time just look at our media

Being that TSN reported Cory was being shopped at least 24 hours before he was traded, there would be no excuse for CBJ to make an offer if they wanted too. So it makes the "but they would have" rumor less than believable. The proof is in what they actually did, not in what "someone" said they "would" have done.

Being that TSN reported Cory was being shopped at least 24 hours before he was traded, there would be no excuse for CBJ to make an offer if they wanted too. So it makes the "but they would have" rumor less than believable. The proof is in what they actually did, not in what "someone" said they "would" have done.

Archived