The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

It's Eklund, he's as "credible" :lol::lol::lol: as... (fill in the blank-- does he secretly work for the Leafs, or some Canucks saboteur?)

If only,

change "Canucks" to "Leafs"

change "gone" to "acquired for 5th overall pick"

who knows though? :frantic: (Def. not Eklund though)

I have never said that we were going to get nothing for Luongo because he has zero value, unless you think Liles + Franson + is nothing. Yes, I know nothing about the value of players, and neither do you, and everybody else on here, unless someone on cdc is a gm (i doubt it).

I think you

Except that you're taking portions of my post and piecing it together. He originally said, as per my post:

So at first he's "prepared to not get a goaltender". 10 mins later Duthie asks" "what are the most critical improvements you feel you need to make for this team to make the playoffs". Burkes first answer: "Well for us, we've gotta look at the goaltending position to be improved".

He's prepared to not get a goaltender and go forward with Reimer/Scrivens. But 10 mins later 'his most critical need this summer is to improve the goaltending position'. It's confusing. He had combination of those goalies last yr, if he 'needs' an improvement, how does keeping those same 2 goalies improve your team?

Here's a ridiculous idea:

First trade in a sequence of dominoes to fall:

To Buffalo: Roberto Luongo

To Vancouver: Derek Roy, a 1st & a 2nd round pick (one pick this year, one in 2013)

To Anaheim: Ryan Miller & ______?

To Buffalo: Bobby Ryan

To Anaheim: Joffrey Lupul

To Toronto: Jonas Hiller

Here's a ridiculous idea:

First trade in a sequence of dominoes to fall:

To Buffalo: Roberto Luongo

To Vancouver: Derek Roy, a 1st & a 2nd round pick (one pick this year, one in 2013)

To Anaheim: Ryan Miller & ______?

To Buffalo: Bobby Ryan

To Anaheim: Joffrey Lupul

To Toronto: Jonas Hiller

Archived