The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

doubt it's NJ as there is no one really we want from them, no way we're trading to Chicago, Tampa? hmmm, would seem weird after their trade for Lind, we would def have to see VL come back (not sure how I feel about that), Florida is VERY likely, Burke is an idiot, Winnipeg and Columbus could happen cause of Nash and Kane but does Lou want to play there?

Let's be a little real here...Lui does not have Winnipeg on his list so no way he's going there.

I don't believe MG will trade him to a Western Conference team. In the East, NJD are too unstable right now with imminent bankruptcy and Parise possibly leaving. Why would Lui step into that mess.

Philly is possible, even though they have a high priced goalie, they make so much money that I could see Snyder burying Bryz in the minors.

That said, my money is on Tampa. I don't believe they were ever out of the sweepstakes, even when they signed Pikke's understudy. Just seems to me that Stevie Y went out of his way to downplay any interest he has in Lui. Lui playing in Tampa just works on so many levels

Let's be a little real here...Lui does not have Winnipeg on his list so no way he's going there.

I don't believe MG will trade him to a Western Conference team. In the East, NJD are too unstable right now with imminent bankruptcy and Parise possibly leaving. Why would Lui step into that mess.

Philly is possible, even though they have a high priced goalie, they make so much money that I could see Snyder burying Bryz in the minors.

That said, my money is on Tampa. I don't believe they were ever out of the sweepstakes, even when they signed Pikke's understudy. Just seems to me that Stevie Y went out of his way to downplay any interest he has in Lui. Lui playing in Tampa just works on so many levels

Archived