The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal]VAN-FLA

Lol, no to Versteeg. Am I the only guy who knows how volatile this guy is in the wrong market? He works well with Tallon, that's about it.

As per Kulikov, he's overrated... last thing we need is a soft Russian on our back end.

You did do one thing right, you dumped Raymond.

Lol, no to Versteeg. Am I the only guy who knows how volatile this guy is in the wrong market? He works well with Tallon, that's about it.

As per Kulikov, he's overrated... last thing we need is a soft Russian on our back end.

You did do one thing right, you dumped Raymond.

Nope I agree, he was okay in Toronto and Philly but nothing special.

Although I disagree with the Kulikov thing, I would love to have him, he's more offensive minded, but he does have the ability to play in every situation, he just needs to work on his defensive awareness, how to use his body more and that type of thing, he has all the skills. and he's still getting better.

But your bang-on about that Raymond part.

As for the OP's proposal:

I probably wouldn't do it, it might be good but the only part I like is getting Kulikov, I don't really want Versteeg, it has nothing to do with him formerly being a Hawk I just think a different type of player is needed for the 2nd line, and that's alot to give up to not be 100% sure on the players your getting.

We r only giving up, a number 1 goalie whos job has been taken away, Raymond.., one of our best prospects, but really hes gonna be an above average player and a draft pick which r gonna be between 24-30 and a 2nd in the 54-60.

We get a offensive young d-man who would easily be our best prospect and Versteeg possibly the best forward they have that isnt a prospect.

Archived