The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I live in the Okanagan and have to say the only way I'd live in VanCity is if someone paid me what Doan will be offered.

BC is big and very eclectic in it's composition. Doan likes ranching country, dry and open spaces. Alberta, Kamloops & Arizona all are considered ranching areas with sparse populations.

Vancouver is an overpopulated soggy metropolis...

If Doan leaves the Coyotes for Vancouver it will because he likes the team, management and direction of the franchise. I can't see the city having much influence, be it Vancouver, Pittsburgh or the Big Apple!

I live in the Okanagan and have to say the only way I'd live in VanCity is if someone paid me what Doan will be offered.

BC is big and very eclectic in it's composition. Doan likes ranching country, dry and open spaces. Alberta, Kamloops & Arizona all are considered ranching areas with sparse populations.

Vancouver is an overpopulated soggy metropolis...

If Doan leaves the Coyotes for Vancouver it will because he likes the team, management and direction of the franchise. I can't see the city having much influence, be it Vancouver, Pittsburgh or the Big Apple!

Haha okanagan people, I lived on Vancouver Island for 30 years and thought that arrogant.

The greater Vancouver area has more to offer than anywhere else in BC. The education, programs and coaching offered to children (and adults) are 2nd to none. The city is producing a lot more professional athletes than the Okanagan.

Archived