The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Twitter is a buzz with hockeyinsiderr, insiderlegit and eklund all saying Doan will sign in Vancouver if phoenix ownership falters.

Sign arnott, trade luongo and Ballard and Raymond and we have ourselves a busy august! Let's hope the year does not get washed away from the lockout

I don't want Phoenix to move because I have a vacation house there and the tickets are extremely cheap! I have seen the Canucks play more in Glendale than in Vancouver due to the INSANE ticket prices. (Also I live in the Okanagan)

But I do believe that Doan's FAMILY want's him to sign in B.C. But he still wants to hold on to Phoenix. I feel like NYR will get him. STUPID BIG APPLE!

I don't want Phoenix to move because I have a vacation house there and the tickets are extremely cheap! I have seen the Canucks play more in Glendale than in Vancouver due to the INSANE ticket prices. (Also I live in the Okanagan)

But I do believe that Doan's FAMILY want's him to sign in B.C. But he still wants to hold on to Phoenix. I feel like NYR will get him. STUPID BIG APPLE!

Archived