The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin vs Eric Staal?

PaulKariyaALH

Sedin vs Staal  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

True. But he didn't even get close to finishing the seasons. Plus there are a dozen things that play into the season that would go against him reaching those totals. One of them being plain ol' fatigue. That is an insane pace that he needs to maintain to get to 130.

Lol...

Eric Staal isn't as good as he was, due to lack of motivation, perhaps frustration with the franchise, and he already won the cup.. But still manages to put up great numbers playing with LaRose every year... His line-mates were Tlusty and LaRose..

To answer your question, Henrik Sedin atm, but both on the peak of there game, I'd take Eric Staal.

Eric Staal single handedly won playoff games for Carolina.

Hank for me by a landslide. But I am a homer who has not seen Staal that much so its hard for me to say for sure. I think that we will see how good he really is not having Crosby or Malkin on his team. In Carolina he will have to be the top guy and we will see how good he really is. Although he does have Semin now as well.

Henrik's art ross and hart trophies are individual awards a stanley cup is a team award i give it to henrik and i think staal is a bit overrated he won the cup as a rookie on a team full of vets hes good but not even close to henrik. Henrik can make guys like lapierre and burrows look like all stars even without daniel

Archived