The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Didn't realize LaFell was only 45 yards away from being a 1000 yard receiver this season.

In his first 3 games, only averaged 1 catch for 15 yards. Last 13 games 5.5 catches for 70 yards.

Consistently, he could've had a 1150 yard season. Add in that Seattle was ranked 20th for sacks, and New England allowed the 4th fewest sacks, count LaFell as my x factor while working on Maxwell/Simon.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Didn't realize LaFell was only 45 yards away from being a 1000 yard receiver this season.

In his first 3 games, only averaged 1 catch for 15 yards. Last 13 games 5.5 catches for 70 yards.

Consistently, he could've had a 1150 yard season. Add in that Seattle was ranked 20th for sacks, and New England allowed the 4th fewest sacks, count LaFell as my x factor while working on Maxwell/Simon.

Brady is going to have all day in the pocket. Seahawks never send more than a four man rush.

Why is there a $90,000 difference between a hat and headphones?

Kaepernick fined 10k for wearing non NFL sponsored headphones.

Urlacher/possibly Lynch fined 100k for wearing non NFL sponsored hats.

Superbowl media day vs a normal press interview, probably. (unless that was on his SB media day in which case I'll be wrong twice in a row :picard: )

Edited by Crom!

They were also 1st in passing defense so it's not just the sacks that matter. They often only rush 4 but still manage to get the QB moving so they have to throw on the move or off balance. That is the key to their entire defense. The Pats ability to maintain the pocket will be the x factor imo. BB always manages to find a steller O line no matter what he is dealt so it will be no easy task for the Hawks D.

24 hours until I leave for Phoenix. Won't lie here I am pretty darn excited. Borrowing a Seahawks jersey from a friend. I just own a Burleson one. Thinking I'm gonna rock the Joey Galloway one.

Wear the Lynch jersey and every time somebody talks to you say, "I'm just here so I don't get fined" and "You know why I'm here".

ok thanks for the clarification.

So he was actively advertising the brand. I suppose Lynch should expect a similar sized fine.

Like I've said before, I'm mostly ambivalent when it comes to Lynch even though he was a bit of a whiner in Buffalo, but if he gets fined for wearing his own hat that doesn't even go against any league sponsor, the NFL will prove itself to be an even bigger joke than it has already been this season.

24 hours until I leave for Phoenix. Won't lie here I am pretty darn excited. Borrowing a Seahawks jersey from a friend. I just own a Burleson one. Thinking I'm gonna rock the Joey Galloway one.

654494AA-805E-4377-841C-C1CFACF171FC_zps

Those look like kids jerseys next to the Burleson one. What's up with that?

Galloway played for both teams so maybe it's an apt choice. Although he held out for half a season before he was traded so he might not be a fond memory amongst Hawks fans. They did draft Alexander with the first rounder they got so I guess all may be forgiven. I'd rock the Lynch or the Burleson jerseys myself but you really can't lose, except for the Flynn one, that's a loser.

Super jelly man, that is the trip of a lifetime.

Wear the Lynch jersey and every time somebody talks to you say, "I'm just here so I don't get fined" and "You know why I'm here".

Only thing with the Lynch jersey is that it fits tight. I just like the vintage look with the Galloway jersey. Probably gonna lend my dad the Burleson one, cuz that would fit him the best.