The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

8 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Was just about to say this. This is great news. He could be the Seahawks' best punt/kick returner  have had in a while since they had Leon Washington.

With the injuries they had at RB this season, I woulnd't have been oppossed to bringing back Justin Forsett

20 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

OAK   3

HOU 17

DET   9

SEA  20

MIA  10

PIT   31

NYG  34

GB     27

Probably way off on all four but that's why I never bet!

OAK 16

HOU 23

DET 10

SEA 24

MIA 20

PIT 35

NYG 23

GB 27

Those are my predictions. may the best man win ;)

Edited by Beary Sweet

There's still time left, but I can't believe how many Packers tickets are still available. Sure it's going to be cold, but Lambeau with empty seats for a playoff game feels weird. Kind of tricky to compare the 2 games, but the same seats I bought for Bears Packers for Thanksgiving 2015 are more expensive than playoff tickets! Bizarre. 

12 minutes ago, Neversummer said:

Kid QB Connor Cook not doing so well for Oakland ... as expected, I guess.  This game is a basically gifted to Houston, on a silver platter.  

Sucks when you scrape and claw your way to the top only to lose one of your best weapons, just before the playoffs. 

Calling the NFL on CDC rules team

So just out of curiosity I've been reading about what might have happened if the refs called offensive pass interference on the Richardson TD. They may have called hands to the face or facemask which just would have been a 10 or 15 yard penalty and probably a FG, but OPI involves a loss of down.

So that would have meant a turnover on downs at the 2 yard line instead? 

nvm: forgot they threw a flag on whats his name also

Edited by Green Building