The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 hours ago, c00kies said:

Yeah, it's fricken ridiculous. It doesn't even look like a short term injury either.

At least the Eagles won today. Agholor looked great :o

Wentz had some really good plays, but his throws were definitely off and probably left points off the board.

E-A-G-L-E-S

Next week is the true measuring stick game.

Tyreek Hill is gonna rip through that secondary.

No way Eagles win next week question is can they make it competitive for all 4 quarters or lose by double digits?

Just now, gmen81 said:

I certainly didn't like that game. Same Old Titans just can't get stops when needed. Although the positive I'll take from that game is Corey Davis looked good. 

Yeah, that's understandable from your point of view (Titans fan), but I have really been enjoying what Oakland has been building the last few years so my focus was on them this morning.

34 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

So how was DAZN for the first week?

You know my cable had 6 different mourning games going on at once, pretty impressive. 

There was a lot of complaints and unhappy people. I never had any issues though and haven't really since I got it during the preseason. The Titans game was on regular cable, so I didn't have to watch it on Dazn fully, but I had redzone on and well not perfect it still was fine. Hopefully they try and improve it as the season goes on. 

34 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

So how was DAZN for the first week?

You know my cable had 6 different mourning games going on at once, pretty impressive. 

There was a lot of complaints and unhappy people. I never had any issues though and haven't really since I got it during the preseason. The Titans game was on regular cable, so I didn't have to watch it on Dazn fully, but I had redzone on and well not perfect it still was fine. Hopefully they try and improve it as the season goes on. 

11 hours ago, Pears said:

Yea that was an entertaining game. Cleveland put up a pretty good fight against Pittsburgh too. 

Yep. Bears-Falcons went down to the wire as well. (With the Bears finishing like the Bears, not da Bears)

Anyone else catch Chuck Pagano giving credit to the 49ers after getting roasted by the Rams?:lol:

• Upvote 1