The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

7 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

So how was DAZN for the first week?

You know my cable had 6 different mourning games going on at once, pretty impressive. 

Had my concerns going in but everything was pretty good. The stream was 30-45 secs behind live action but I'll take it.

4 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Beth Mowins and Rex Ryan in the broadcast booth for Denver and LaChargers tonight.

When will he ask to see her feet? ::D

And was Tony Romo actually a good broadcast partner for JIm Nantz?

Didn't hear him but heard he was great, was able to call what would happen based on what he would do, and sure enough the next play was what he called.

Also heard he was very quick, witty, but smart. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hilarious to hear Sekeras freaking about the Rams and Chargers moving to LA. Yet he is mum about the prospect of the Raiders moving to Vegas. 

It would be quite a shame if the Raiders moved to Vegas, especially now that they have a good team. The way the league allows teams to just abandon their city is ultra bush, but hey they don't care as it's all about the money.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hilarious to hear Sekeras freaking about the Rams and Chargers moving to LA. Yet he is mum about the prospect of the Raiders moving to Vegas. 

The thing is, everyone could see it coming from 1825 miles away that no one would show up to the Rams/Chargers games in LA, especially early on. There's a reason teams have left LA in the past. The NFL owners could only see dollar signs and moved 2 teams there and filled their pockets.

Vegas right now is a mystery. The appeal of a professional sports franchise (let's face it, football is a lot more popular in the south west than ice hockey) could lead to a lot of people going to the games, especially to see a good, young Raiders team. I certainly do not agree with Oakland moving to Vegas, but I can see why it is, objectively speaking, a better decision relative to 2 teams moving to LA.

• Upvote 1