The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

That Saints D would of been bbq chicken for the Pats offense.  A Wentz led Eagles squad was the only team that could beat the Pats. Pats win sb easily now. 

Vikings d is pretty good in a dome with the Viking clap behind them hopefully makes it a game.

If Eagles somehow win today I don't like their chances for the Patriots though obviously with Foles.

1 minute ago, Chip Kelly said:

They proved last year they don't need him. They proved this year all the white slot receivers are the same guy Welker,Edelman, Amendola.

Edelman was a pretty big loss. If this team had Edelman they may have gone undefeated.

6 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

Edelman was a pretty big loss. If this team had Edelman they may have gone undefeated.

I doubt it the system is filled with slot type quick route runner players they have Lewis,White, and Burkhead who are basically slot WRs with how much they are used out of the backfield.

Does it matter they will favored by 7.5 to win the Super Bowl  even vs the Vikings in Minnesota.

24 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

That Saints D would of been bbq chicken for the Pats offense.  A Wentz led Eagles squad was the only team that could beat the Pats. Pats win sb easily now. 

Just like we were supposed to easily get by the Jags? The Jags defense > Minnesota's (which is still the best overall defense isn't it?) but the Minnesota offense is much better than the Jags and they're home field. 

11 minutes ago, c00kies said:

This could be a no-gate Superbowl win for the Pats lol.

Last year was no gate. This year it is glove-gate or hand-gate and Seth-gate 

Vikings look good. Eagles look like a team that is not ready for the moment.

2 big mistakes by rookie on punt coverage.

And Burton couldn't get 2 feet down wide open on sidelines.

This game could be over quick if Vikings get another TD early. Will force Eagles to abandon their success plan all year with the run game.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Just like we were supposed to easily get by the Jags? The Jags defense > Minnesota's (which is still the best overall defense isn't it?) but the Minnesota offense is much better than the Jags and they're home field. 

No Edelman and no Gronk made it tough but as soon as Pats converted on that 3rd and 18 the game was over. 

Unless Keenum outplays Brady by a wide margin, I'm thinking blowout. Seen this movie too many times. 31- 17. 

Nfl needs BB and Brady to breakup man. Give us a chance. 

Edited by Jiggs50

1 minute ago, Jiggs50 said:

No Edelman and no Gronk made it tough but as soon as Pats converted on that 3rd and 18 the game was over. 

Unless Keenum outlays Brady by a wide margin, I'm thinking blowout. Seen this movie too many times. 31- 17. 

Goodell needs to fix it for Millie she has been waiting 95 years for a Super Bowl win.

11 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Unless Keenum outplays Brady by a wide margin, I'm thinking blowout. Seen this movie too many times. 31- 17. 

Bortles with guys like Lee and Hurns threw for almost 300.

Foles with Smith, Jeffrey, Ertz 

Keenum with Rudolph, Diggs, Thielen

Both offenses will put up points against our soft D. It'll come down to can either of those teams not let the moment get to them?

The Jags and their staff began to over think and try to out coach Belichick and went away from what was working. And Bortles taking sacks. 

What a pick 6

45 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

They proved last year they don't need him. They proved this year all the white slot receivers are the same guy Welker,Edelman, Amendola.

The pats didn't need Gronk to beat the Jags today.   But with Gronk in the SB, I like the Pat's odds.