The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Right. Allen totally should have known one of the Patsies was going to throw a dirty hit on him....what an idiot....

He is an idiot. He’s lost like 30 yards by running backwards and getting sacked instead of throwing it away. He’s also lost 6 points by getting out of field goal range and taking sacks instead of throwing it away. 

Whether or not you know you’re gonna get a dirty hit or not, even cam newton isn’t dumb enough to not slide running towards 3 defenders 

Just now, NucksPatsFan said:

He is an idiot. He’s lost like 30 yards by running backwards and getting sacked instead of throwing it away. He’s also lost 6 points by getting out of field goal range and taking sacks instead of throwing it away. 

Whether or not you know you’re gonna get a dirty hit or not, even cam newton isn’t dumb enough to not slide running towards 3 defenders 

Sure. Whatever makes you feel better about your dirty players....

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Sure. Whatever makes you feel better about your dirty players....

+1 for at least responding when you’re wrong. I’ll give you that. 

Can you guys put Allen back in? I’m afraid Barkley actually has the skills to do something. Need Allen to keep running towards his own end zone to close out this game 

Edited by NucksPatsFan

1 minute ago, NucksPatsFan said:

+1 for at least responding when you’re wrong. I’ll give you that. 

Can you guys put Allen back in? I’m afraid Barkley actually has the skills to do something. Need Allen to keep running towards his own end zone to close out this game 

As much as Allen needs to do a better job of protecting himself, that was a dirty hit. 

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Not quite as awkward as blaming the opposition for your guy's dirty play.

I already said it was a dirty play. Doesn’t eliminate the fact Allen is a moron. Even if he had been tackled cleanly and got up on 4th down my opinion would remain unchanged. He was an idiot for not sliding. 

2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Thanks to the Titans for ruining my parlay.

This week shows how up and down the NFL can be week to week.

So unpredictable.

1 week it looks like Mariota should be benched then they plow through the Falcons...

Wales upset Australia in the Rugby World Cup, crazy things have been happening in the world of Sport. Not to mention Japan's win.