Miamis O-Line is still garbage

Buffalo has a ton of playmakers

Jags have the worst O-Line ever

Cincy has a stout d

Carolina might end up being the biggest threat to Seattle

Arizona defence is for real

Giants are terrible

Edited by Jiggs50

Thanks, seems so obvious. I assume you have to do that before the game? Or every time you step onto the field as part of the offence?

When you come on the field you just check in with the referee that you're coming in as an eligible receiver. If you don't, you can still play on offense, but you have to stay on the line of scrimmage and block because if you run down field trying to get open for a catch you will be penalized as an ineligible receiver.

When you come on the field you just check in with the referee that you're coming in as an eligible receiver. If you don't, you can still play on offense, but you have to stay on the line of scrimmage and block because if you run down field trying to get open for a catch you will be penalized as an ineligible receiver.

Thanks again. I was aware of the second part of the line of scrimmage/eligible downfield rule, but not that you had to declare every time you ran on. Do tight ends need to do so every time? I assume wide receivers and running backs do not because it is obvious they will be downfield.