The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Kaepernick fined $10k for wearing Beats headphones instead of Bose, who sponsors the NFL :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000408187/article/kaepernick-fined-for-wearing-beats-by-dre-headphones

big whoop. Kaepernick signed with Beats, he should be able to represent the product HE SIGNED on with, not succumb to wearing Bose just cuz the NFL and Bose have a deal.

Kaepernick fined $10k for wearing Beats headphones instead of Bose, who sponsors the NFL :lol:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000408187/article/kaepernick-fined-for-wearing-beats-by-dre-headphonesbig whoop. Kaepernick signed with Beats, he should be able to represent the product HE SIGNED on with, not succumb to wearing Bose just cuz the NFL and Bose have a deal.

So if the League loses a sponsor because 1 player wanted to get paid it's okay?

I agree with the league

So if the League loses a sponsor because 1 player wanted to get paid it's okay?

I agree with the league

Bose wouldn't cut ties with NFL because Kaepernick, who has been well known to be a Beats guy long before Bose became a sponsor, wore Beats. Do you know how pathetic and insecure that would make Bose look? Beats is already dominating the market right now, Bose wouldn't lose out on an advertising opportunity like this over 1 player.

Bose wouldn't cut ties with NFL because Kaepernick, who has been well known to be a Beats guy long before Bose became a sponsor, wore Beats. Do you know how pathetic and insecure that would make Bose look? Beats is already dominating the market right now, Bose wouldn't lose out on an advertising opportunity like this over 1 player.

Maybe not pull out but the NFL wants to keep their sponsors happy. If they let Kaepernick get away with it everyone would be wearing their own sponsors

Redskins surprisingly gave Seattle a good game. Desean Jackson ate up Seattle another small/fast/quick guys that Seattle and their giant corners struggle to cover.

Noticing a trend that is exposing the vaunted Seattle L.O.B.

Emmanuel Sanders worked them over too when Denver played them. Maxwell seems like the weak link.

Lol. Give me a break. The Redskins did absolutely nothing on offense other than two big plays. The only reason this game was remotely close was penalties. Harvin had THREE touchdowns brought back, with the third being complete BULL and did not effect the play whatsoever. That call was made to keep the game close.

You can continue to think how the LoB gets 'exposed', yet they continue to win games.

Guess what, other than Jacksons two big plays, he had trouble getting open and holding on to balls...Wonder why that is..

Exposed. In your dreams.

Lol. Give me a break. The Redskins did absolutely nothing on offense other than two big plays. The only reason this game was remotely close was penalties. Harvin had THREE touchdowns brought back, with the third being complete BULL and did not effect the play whatsoever. That call was made to keep the game close.

You can continue to think how the LoB gets 'exposed', yet they continue to win games.

Guess what, other than Jacksons two big plays, he had trouble getting open and holding on to balls...Wonder why that is..

Exposed. In your dreams.

Smaller and quicker receivers do seem to give them trouble. Seahawks don't mightily struggle but they do have some trouble with those shifty guys.

Exposed. In your dreams.

I'm not sure I understand the bolded statement. Are you saying that a secondary can't get exposed without their team losing? Arian Foster seems to be exposing the Colts linebackers, but the Colts will probably still win the game. I'm not sure why LOB can't have a bad game here and there but the Seahawks still win.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Exposed. In your dreams.

They have. Go watch the Broncos game again. Sanders was getting wide open all day on Maxwell who I already said is the weak link. Sherman only plays one side of the field.

Last year I remember Sherman got burned by Hilton when Indy beat them so yeah it is becoming more of a trend. They were talking about that on NFL network how Desean Jackson should have been targeted more earlier going deep in that game because the Seahawk's dbs couldn't match his speed if they didn't get a jam on him.

Edited by Chip Kelly