The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

B41YO2-CEAErYHf.jpg

Funny how life works, we all know he ends up there anyways for a few years and plays some of his best football, but if only Belichick was in NE at the time of his draft, Moss could've had 3 rings.

Big must win vs the Dolphins. For the #1 seed, and because I couldn't swallow getting swept by the Fins.

What is it with the freaking Fish being our kyrptonite?

Personally thought that was a Wallace TD there, in which case it should be 14-13 going into half.

I don't know why McDaniels tries to get cute in divisional games and never sticks to what's working in previous weeks. His game plan today is utter sh*t.

By the way, how did anyone not see it coming re: Manziel looking uncomfortable and unprepared? It was just his birthday week, there's no way he's as prepared as he should be.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

What is it with the freaking Fish being our kyrptonite?

Personally thought that was a Wallace TD there, in which case it should be 14-13 going into half.

I don't know why McDaniels tries to get cute in divisional games and never sticks to what's working in previous weeks. His game plan today is utter sh*t.

By the way, how did anyone not see it coming re: Manziel looking uncomfortable and unprepared? It was just his birthday week, there's no way he's as prepared as he should be.

The Curse of Larry Czonka?

I hope Johnny Football takes care of the Bengals. At least he's not going up against Peyton, Brady, or Rodgers in his first NFL start.

He just has to outdo Andy Dalton, which shouldn't be too difficult.

I say Browns win today and stay alive in the playoff race.

This is what happens when a overhyped college kid plays in big boy league.
  • Upvote 1