The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

If I'm you 'The Magician' I would quote all these Seahawks "fans" who have written off the game and save them in case the Seahawks come back and win. Just because you got harped on last week for writing off the Pats early in the game. Just My 2 cents.

Game is far from over. Only 16 point lead, Wilson looking beyond mediocre as a pocket passer with the Packers not letting him get outside the tackles (you know every NFC team is taking notes on this for next year) , but lucky for Seahawks fans Rodgers doesn't look too great and it's not improbable for a pick 6 by LOB to make this a 1 score game.

Lets face it, the only way Seattle will win this game is a complete reversal of fortune. Green Bay will have to play terrible and Seattle will have to suddenly become dominent in every aspect. Not gonna happen.

The only hope is some unlucky flukey turnovers...much like that first interception by Green Bay where their player just happened to be in the right place at the right time when the ball was deflected up.

If I'm you 'The Magician' I would quote all these Seahawks "fans" who have written off the game and save them in case the Seahawks come back and win. Just because you got harped on last week for writing off the Pats early in the game. Just My 2 cents.

Game is far from over. Only 16 point lead, Wilson looking beyond mediocre as a pocket passer with the Packers not letting him get outside the tackles (you know every NFC team is taking notes on this for next year) , but lucky for Seahawks fans Rodgers doesn't look too great and it's not improbable for a pick 6 by LOB to make this a 1 score game.

So true so true. Amazing how many have packed it in lawl.

Edited by The Magician

I can only see the last page of the thread since the canucks app sucks, but on this page alone 3 people have written it off, including 1 person going for a nap lol

Yeah. Even go type in “Seahawks” on twitter and Sea (HAHAHAHA) the posts.

Edited by The Magician