The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I wonder why are the Eagles thinking of trading their best guard when it looks like they want to run the ball a ton with 2 backs and Sproles as the third down pass catcher as well as a very underrated Chris Polk.

Everyone on the roster was on the block. Doubt he gets traded if its not the right price

Demarco replacement in dallas is darren mcfadden.

Well a lot of Cowboys fans responded to losing Murray by saying their grandma's could post those numbers behind that O-line. I guess we will put something similar to the test and see how a crippled who hasn't averaged more than 3.4 yards per carry over the last 3 seasons will manage.

Well a lot of Cowboys fans responded to losing Murray by saying their grandma's could post those numbers behind that O-line. I guess we will put something similar to the test and see how a crippled who hasn't averaged more than 3.4 yards per carry over the last 3 seasons will manage.

That's foolishness. Yeah that O-Line is sick but Demarco is a really good back. They'll miss him a ton. 7-9 season for the Cowgirlz

If I'm Marshawn Lynch, I'm throwing in some ibuprophen and acetaminophen pills into my bag of skittles when I play St. Louis with the worst O-line in football infront of me.

That front 4 is nasty. That defensive line is the best in the game now. My god. Wow.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ 4m4 minutes ago

Everyone should remember that people were blasting the Patriots last offseason for "not going all in" like Den. We saw how that worked out.

You win with a nucleus built from within.

CSNNE.com @CSNNE 4m4 minutes ago

TE Scott Chandler, who killed #Patriots with #Bills, considering New England - @PhilAPerry http://cmcst.sn/Jep

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna 40m40 minutes ago

Bills TE Scott Chandler has narrowed his decision down to New England and Baltimore. Decision is expected very soon. #Patriots #Ravens

Hated playing this guy, I have a lot of respect for him, and he was always a great fantasy sleeper. He'd pair well with Gronk.