The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Don't remember the wins/losses but it's .500 because before last years game, Brady was under .500 which is something very very rare as no team had a winning record over Brady before that which Brady made even with the win. Broncs have had a complete rehaul so past doesn't mean anything. All I know is cold weather games and Brady-Peyton matchups, Brady has the upper hand by a country mile. 

And those aren't expectations, that's the truth. And it was in Denver 2 years ago when Brady and the Pats had the incredible comeback so least of my worries, especially with the decline of Peyton.

The comeback was in Foxboro not in Denver.  Tom's career record is 2-5 in Denver.

Sorry my bad, forgot that. And I just checked, it says he's 5-5. No way he's 2-5...no team has a winning record over him I'm pretty sure.

...Luck, lmao :lol:

In Denver

He's 5-5 overall on the strength of dominating the Broncos almost every time they come to his house. The home team has a ridiculously good record in the Brady-Manning rivalry. All I was saying is don't over-estimate the Patriots chances playing in Denver.

.. and as much as I want to lmao at Luck myself, I just have a funny feeling he'll play the game of his career next week against my Broncos :ph34r:

Nice comeback win or lose. The weather letting up sure helped out in that 4th quarter though. Luck wasn't getting it done in sheets of rain. 

I'd like to see how effective you Luck bashers would be at quarterback with cracked ribs. He certainly has consistency issues though.

Nice wide open drop Ginn. 

That's on the Colts for not putting it down on the injury report. He didn't have cracked ribs the first 2 weeks and didn't last year with all those turnovers. Understand he's supposedly hurt but Luck needs to improve his IQ. 

Yea, if he could manage to be consistent, would really go a long ways for him.

Edited by TheRussianRocket.

That's on the Colts for not putting it down on the injury report. He didn't have cracked ribs the first 2 weeks and didn't last year with all those turnovers. Understand he's supposedly hurt but Luck needs to improve his IQ. 

Yea, if he could manage to be consistent, would really go a long ways for him.

I don't see how the Colts revealing his injury or not affects his play at all so I'm not sure why you'd say that. You're right though, he turned the ball over a lot last year, and looks a bit lost at times, while other times (see 4th quarter comebacks) he looks like a gamer. If only he could play like that in the first half too.