The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top moment in gaming?

Alchemy Time

Well an early one would be finally beating Civilization on Emperor difficulty for the first (and I believe only) time. Finished it by killing a defense unit (probably phalanx) with one of my last units surrounding the city London, a musketeer, and then using another one to take the city.

Playing through the whole of Final Fantasy Tactics. That story was one of my favorite gaming experiences of any.

I've had a bunch of different ones in Warcraft 3.

Halo reach - lone wolf, something about that ending that's against the grain, you the hero are going to die yet you fight for as long as you can and the final cutscene. I was generally sad

Ending of halo 3

Modern warfare the ending, to bad 2,3 were almost the same

Building my first major city in sim city

NHL 94 pc where you could get a gamemisconduct for abuse of official and my buddy and I spent the entire game running after the ref

Collecting all Jiggies and being all able to kill Gruntilda in Banjo Kazooie

Halo 3 Ending

Assassins Creed 2 When Ezio's Family gets killed and ending scenes

Playing Half Life 2 Level "We Don't go to Ravenholm" and being able to leave that godforsaken place

Halo CE level "343 Guilty Spark"

Solving all the puzzles in AC2,

Astrosmash (Intellivision 1983)

On the verge of eclipsing 200,000 pts, older foster sister said she would give me $2 if I did it so she could brag about me at work, managed to do it, was on a role so I got past 300,000 pts so my mom threw in an extra dollar...........

Good times

Getting over 100% in Crash Bandicoot: Warped (My first video game). At 5 years old, it was pretty epic finishing a game for the first time.

Red Dead Redemption

When John Marston is riding back to his family with the music in the background. Unbelievable scene. Also, when he gets killed.

Archived