The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Does anybody else get constant hate from people if you bring up that you still watch wrestling? It gets really irritating at times. I know Spencer Reid isn't real either, but I still like him too. I watch wrestling more for the stories and less about the matches these days.

Does anybody else get constant hate from people if you bring up that you still watch wrestling? It gets really irritating at times. I know Spencer Reid isn't real either, but I still like him too. I watch wrestling more for the stories and less about the matches these days.

All the time. I figure it's because it's something that tons of people watched when they were younger but lost interest as they got older.

Then again i know some grown ass adults who watch spongebob...

Some people have given me flack for being a wrestling fan in the past. When that happens, I usually offer to bring them to an ECCW show. I've converted my gf who is now a huge Nicole Matthews fan, and a couple really good friends. Seeing it live really shows what they put their bodies through.

Personally, I don’t see any difference between wrestling and 90% of the reality shows out there that most people watch.

Some people have given me flack for being a wrestling fan in the past. When that happens, I usually offer to bring them to an ECCW show. I've converted my gf who is now a huge Nicole Matthews fan, and a couple really good friends. Seeing it live really shows what they put their bodies through.

Personally, I don’t see any difference between wrestling and 90% of the reality shows out there that most people watch.

Nicole Matthews :bigblush:

Personally, I dont see any difference between wrestling and 90% of the reality shows out there that most people watch.

Ya that's the way I've always looked at it

Lately, everytime Daniel Bryan's music hits, I mark out. Anyone else?

That guy is slowly becoming one of my favourite wrestlers ever.

I'm getting a little bored with his character though, tbh. I also hate the fact that they threw Bryan into the mix for a shot at the Mania main event. They went with Reigns, they should stick with Reigns. Figure it out!

I'm getting a little bored with his character though, tbh. I also hate the fact that they threw Bryan into the mix for a shot at the Mania main event. They went with Reigns, they should stick with Reigns. Figure it out!

they had too. the fans gave massive hate when he was kicked out. Its obvious he will beat reigns. either that or reigns will win in a cheao way and turn heel

they had too. the fans gave massive hate when he was kicked out. Its obvious he will beat reigns. either that or reigns will win in a cheao way and turn heel

Metsfan on reddit said the match is just a way to quiet marks, and it will be Reigns-Lesnar as originally intended.

Reigns will stay face. Ziggler may turn heel and cost Bryan the match, because WWE apparently wants Ziggler-Bryan now.

Either way, I recently started watching wrestling again around the time of WM30, but I'm beginning to lose interest in the product. I just have no interest in the WM they are probably going to run with. Anyone else feel the same way?

Either way, I recently started watching wrestling again around the time of WM30, but I'm beginning to lose interest in the product. I just have no interest in the WM they are probably going to run with. Anyone else feel the same way?

Always feel that way. But I still watch for some reason. Heard a rumour that it's all but official that they're doing yet another triple threat for the belt at Mania (Lesnar/Bryan/Reigns). Kind of a slap in the face to Reigns. The crowd cries and now they pretty much just call the shots.

LOL yea hopefully they have something going on for that "imposter sting" like, not like the imposter sting the nwo had, but more of a "messenger". would give more development but wwe's not competent enough for something like that

Appearing for ECCW:

scouting for talent maybe?

Edited by Discord