The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 06/09/2017 at 9:42 AM, apollo said:

I'd definitely put him up there too. I'd love to see him go on a heel run for a year or so... I'd still cheer for him assuming it's not against my fav wrestlers... The Miz, The Only True Face of America KO... Randy, ... 

Mic work, selling and ring work he's gotta be in the top 10... he electrifies the crowd wherever he goes. Whether it's them booing him or cheering

Also what is this GFW? Is it even televised? I just checked their website and their roster looks like a bunch of rejects isn't it? 

Also why did Cena rename FU to Attitude Adjustment? 

Ok one more thing... I really hate this Jason Jordan gimmick... could they seriously not have come up with something more stupid than him being related to Kurt? The guy is black... Kurt is white... it just makes 0 sense. Also, I'd be pissed at my dad if he didn't tell me until I was like 28 years old. 

GFW is TNA, mate. They're on TV here, and they're Canadian owned, for now at least. Company is always up in the air with its future, but it keeps managing to land on its feet somehow. And the roster is pretty damn decent most of the time.

If WWE wasn't full of TNA's all time greats right now, I would argue they had a comparable roster to WWE. 

• Upvote 2

On 05/09/2017 at 9:18 PM, shiznak said:

The only thing Cena has going for him, when you compare him to the greats is his loyalty to the company and even then we're starting to question that, when he sporadically shows up whenever he wants, because of his side projects. 

When it comes to overall performance (ring work, mic work, selling) I wouldn't even consider him in the top 10.

I agree with this entirely. He's a completely mediocre worker. Like even in the context of his improved form of now, there's just so many people on the roster that are just straight up better than him.

He's good on the mic, but I don't know how much credit to give a guy for cutting the same promo on the same feuds for 12+ years. Hogan did the same, but he changed all of wrestling, for better or worse, while doing it. And Hogan sucked ass too. I'm not ranking him in the top of all time for an ambiguous sense of charisma.

On September 9, 2017 at 9:30 AM, g_bassi13 said:

I agree with this entirely. He's a completely mediocre worker. Like even in the context of his improved form of now, there's just so many people on the roster that are just straight up better than him.

He's good on the mic, but I don't know how much credit to give a guy for cutting the same promo on the same feuds for 12+ years. Hogan did the same, but he changed all of wrestling, for better or worse, while doing it. And Hogan sucked ass too. I'm not ranking him in the top of all time for an ambiguous sense of charisma.

People think Cena is unstoppable on the mic, but the thing is he practically has the freedom to say whatever he wants without a script, while others are given bullet points of what they have to say or in some cases an actually script to memorize.

2 hours ago, fivethej said:

Liv Morgan claims Enzo cheated on her. Did anyone even know they were dating?

Wow Enzo dated her... hmmmm good for Enzo. He does seem like he has a pretty polarizing personality... maybe that's what hooked her.

9 hours ago, shiznak said:

My guess this will lead to Owens vs. Hunter at WM, where Trips puts over another one of his babies. 

I still haven't seen Raw and SD this week but it's tough not to put over a guy like KO.

With Y2J away, he's probably the best Wrestler out there. He's a true Canadian which has taken over that sorry country beneath us called America.

Thank god, Americans finally have a real man to look up to. THE NEW FACE OF AMERICA! 

Then again, Sbisa got picked up by Vegas, so Americans have 2 real men to look up to. 

2 hours ago, apollo said:

I still haven't seen Raw and SD this week but it's tough not to put over a guy like KO.

With Y2J away, he's probably the best Wrestler out there. He's a true Canadian which has taken over that sorry country beneath us called America.

Thank god, Americans finally have a real man to look up to. THE NEW FACE OF AMERICA! 

Then again, Sbisa got picked up by Vegas, so Americans have 2 real men to look up to. 

KO is at best a decent wrestler. There are more than a few better in-ring wrestlers within the company, and a lot more outside of WWE. 

9 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

KO is at best a decent wrestler. There are more than a few better in-ring wrestlers within the company, and a lot more outside of WWE. 

You may be right... but do they hail from the Glorious Country of Canada and finally brought credibility to the sorry US title? They should rename it Canadian Title in honour of KO :lol:

Also, not many more people in the business better looking than KO. 

I just like the guy lol... minus the BS they forced him to pull with Y2J. To be fair Y2J was on to greater things though and he needed to be killed off the show.