The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

14 hours ago, fivethej said:

Steph announced Women's Royal Rumble on Raw.

Nice! Really glad they are giving them that and also hoping for more money in the bank matches next year.

The sad part is James Ellsworth is no longer on TV :(

I miss him James. 

6 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Screw James Ellsworthless

He's worthless I don't doubt it... but gotta admit he's pretty hilarious.

Poor guy has a terrible face and posture, yet he's brave enough to use it to his advantage on television... "No Chin Music" being his finisher is just hilarious... since he really has no chin. 

I honestly enjoyed him on Carmella's side... lots of comedy. 

Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan win tag titles.

Ambrose heel turn if it happens will be the following reasons:

*Seth ending The Shield. Ambrose and Roman never got payback on him for that.

*Ambrose will blame Seth for him getting put on the shelf

*Seth winning tag titles with another partner of all the people Kurt Angle's "son".

On 12/21/2017 at 3:55 AM, Junkyard Dog said:

Screw James Ellsworthless

to be fair, ellsworth made a horrible smackdown show tolerable. the fact he made so many people so salty that he was with carmella means he did his job XD there is no other reason why he had so much heat. the guy was good in his role

20 minutes ago, fivethej said:

Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan win tag titles.

Ambrose heel turn if it happens will be the following reasons:

*Seth ending The Shield. Ambrose and Roman never got payback on him for that.

*Ambrose will blame Seth for him getting put on the shelf

*Seth winning tag titles with another partner of all the people Kurt Angle's "son".

i dont care what the reason is. ambrose is dead and is in desperate need of a heel run. this is a guy who has all the talent in the world, but in wwe land, i can see them purposely keeping him down (look at the wade barrett syndrome and maybe he has some renee young heat, who knows with these people) because hes just not in that "pecking order" despite being such a fan favourite, and not even with the "internet fans" anymore, and hes just over and the company probably doesnt want that. we're even seeing that with seth rollins

just look at the guys body of work since he was wwe champion, and even when he was in the rumble with triple h a couple years ago. they had something with this guy but it went nowhere. people kept saying the next "steve austin" but austin himself said his gimmick is more of brian pillman persona and why not roll with that. you can't tell me that, he's already there-- because brian pillman was a legit threat, and dean ambrose is not a threat. there is no sense of danger about this character at all. he's just there, and that needs to change

so much time and talent being wasted for that "roman reigns wrestlemania moment"

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

3 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I'm loving AJ back on top of SDL. Feels like a legit reason to watch everyweek (atleast for me); to see what happens next with AJ.

The finish to the mainevent tonight is another solid step for this DB/Shane thing. Hopefully the match is good if they have it at Mania.

i really, really want to see full blown heel shane again. if they're making him the focal point of the show right now, he really should be animated, amp it up a little bit, ya know? im not asking for, like attitude era shane "HUHUH HUHUH WHICH WAY DID HE GO" cause that wont work for someone in their mid-late 40's and it would just look silly but i wanna see some fire. we all know shane has a tonne of charisma to amp it up

21 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i really, really want to see full blown heel shane again. if they're making him the focal point of the show right now, he really should be animated, amp it up a little bit, ya know? im not asking for, like attitude era shane "HUHUH HUHUH WHICH WAY DID HE GO" cause that wont work for someone in their mid-late 40's and it would just look silly but i wanna see some fire. we all know shane has a tonne of charisma to amp it up

Yeah if they are going to go with this he's gotta be the heel. It does seem like they are doing more of a slow build. Which I do appreciate, but at some point he'll have to turn it up. 

And another thing off topic, I gotta say I'm really enjoying Bobby Roode's US title chase. I also like alot of other top guys on the roster, I think without Reigns and Cena you get a good show with them having guys like Orton, Nakamura, Owens. SDL is pretty good right now.

20 hours ago, TheHitman said:

So is Cena vs Undertaker happening this year? Really don't want to waste a Cena match on a guy that is far past his prime now...

Undertaker, Batista, Goldberg, and Hulk Hogan are those considered for Cena's opponent. Hogan would be a total shocker. With Batista being in talks with Vince about returning full-time i'd learn towards him. This time he returns heel as hollywood gimmick.

21 minutes ago, fivethej said:

Undertaker, Batista, Goldberg, and Hulk Hogan are those considered for Cena's opponent. Hogan would be a total shocker. With Batista being in talks with Vince about returning full-time i'd learn towards him. This time he returns heel as hollywood gimmick.

I'd rather see Cena vs AJ, don't really care to see Cena try to drag a good match out of an older guy.

On 29/12/2017 at 3:04 PM, TheHitman said:

I'd rather see Cena vs AJ, don't really care to see Cena try to drag a good match out of an older guy.

And I'd rather not see AJ try and drag a good match out of Cena. Prefer he face someone near his quality.

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2017 at 3:35 PM, TheHitman said:

So is Cena vs Undertaker happening this year? Really don't want to waste a Cena match on a guy that is far past his prime now...

That's not for sure, yet. I read Cena's WM opponent will likely be revealed during 25th Raw anniversary. There's speculation of "Loser Must Retire" if Cena vs Undertaker happens.

Other names being considered for Cena at WM: Batista, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan (if you can believe it). Cena's match is being called bigger then WWE Title Match.

12 hours ago, fivethej said:

26195974_1404727172990002_70265671781710

LOOOOOOOL!!!!! 

Also... I'm really glad KO finally got his rightful title back. He truly is the new face of America. 

A Canadian boy dominating a US sport... he should also be US champ.