The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

1 minute ago, Mikey2Dope said:

Fightful.com has alleged that WWE chose to fire the Cruiserweight champion because he had not notified them of the investigation.

A source close to the grappler claimed that he did not notify the wrestling giant because he thought he would be innocent, and did not want too lose his push.

I'm sorry, but Enzo is an absolute moron. He was already on thin ice and apparently not too well liked in the dressing room. Hiding that you are being investigated for sexual assault doesn't paint a very good picture of anyone, especially when everything comes to light.

Love the character but he should have been smarter than this.

I see what you're saying... but imagine being Enzo... this psycho probably stalked his life and put him in this situation. He's famous and rich... it's not something you or I would have to deal with. (Unless you're famous too)

I feel WWE should take him back.

Just now, apollo said:

I see what you're saying... but imagine being Enzo... this psycho probably stalked his life and put him in this situation. He's famous and rich... it's not something you or I would have to deal with. (Unless you're famous too)

I feel WWE should take him back.

LOL not famous.....yet. :P

I get what you are saying too. It's a tough spot but I feel with his standing with the company it would have been wise to say something, even if it would have been a tough thing to do. Rich Swann is still with the company (suspended) and it's because he disclosed what happened immediately with his domestic violence case. I feel Enzo would still be there had he done the same.

I agree that WWE should take him back if he gets cleared of all charges.

Just watched the first hour and half of Raw 25... 

What a show it's been... Absolutely incredible. 

The 3 stunners to Vince and Shane made me lol hard... so good.

Miz winning his rightful IC title back from Roman... great. 

Undertaker at a bright auditorium... wtf?! Why was it so bright... that was pretty lame to split the shows... but whatever. Otherwise it's been good. 

2 hours ago, fivethej said:

Men's Royal Rumble was a dud. No real surprises. Naka is so boring and can't speak english.

Naka vs Styles will kick off WM.

Right you totally called the hurricane and more importantly rey mysterio eh? 

You obviously know jack $&!# about nak and never saw their 5 star match in njpw. Seriously we have been given a real gift here... I was so scared reigns was gonna win. Only thing i was confused about was ziggler.... Came back for no reason at all. Would have liked alister black to have taken his spot. 

• Upvote 1

I thought the two Rumble matches were great. Mens rumble was the best in the last few years. Loved Nakamura and Asuka winning. Fresh faces.

Can't wait for Styles Nakamura at WrestleMania.

also have to mention that Torrie Wilson still looks so damn good.