The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

The second season was so bad that I still haven't been able to get through the whole thing.

I didn't like this season much. It was maybe 6/10 on my books. The first 2 episodes' story could've been told in one episode if not less. And after the 4th episode the possible scenarios for the ending could've been predicted: either they take the town or come to their senses. You can tell they are trying very hard to be original (meaning they are running out of ideas) by making Rick / Carol psuedo "bad" guys, but really no major character arc shifts for most of them. The one that did, Sasha, has gone borderline crazy, and poorly executed by the writers/directors and actor. And no one cared much for Sasha anyways.

So Pete beat his wife? There isn't a single bruise on her face or body.

I though the one bright spot for this season was Deanna, a character who actually has some depth, some degree of rational unpredictability. Everyone else was so predictable, and simple.

The biggest let down was these W walkers, who turned out to be the work of just these two punks who don't even own any ammo.

I didn't like this season much. It was maybe 6/10 on my books. The first 2 episodes' story could've been told in one episode if not less. And after the 4th episode the possible scenarios for the ending could've been predicted: either they take the town or come to their senses. You can tell they are trying very hard to be original (meaning they are running out of ideas) by making Rick / Carol psuedo "bad" guys, but really no major character arc shifts for most of them. The one that did, Sasha, has gone borderline crazy, and poorly executed by the writers/directors and actor. And no one cared much for Sasha anyways.

I though the one bright spot for this season was Deanna, a character who actually has some depth, some degree of rational unpredictability. Everyone else was so predictable, and simple.

The biggest let down was these W walkers, who turned out to be the work of just these two punks who don't even own any ammo.

They do have a zombie rave happening, lol.

There's probably more than two. The managed to take down that whole town Noah's family was living in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So was the horn at the end a wolves' attack or is Gabriel doing something stupid..... again? I'd have been tempted to throw rocks at the walkers at the bottom off the gravel pit, just to whittle down the numbers a bit. Also it may have lured back the walkers that were pushing the single semi off the cliff. Someday somebody is going to kill Glenn, you just cannot give that many people that many chances, at you.

So was the horn at the end a wolves' attack or is Gabriel doing something stupid..... again?I'd have been tempted to throw rocks at the walkers at the bottom off the gravel pit, just to whittle down the numbers a bit. Also it may have lured back the walkers that were pushing the single semi off the cliff.Someday somebody is going to kill Glenn, you just cannot give that many people that many chances, at you.

The smart move would have been to set up a catapult. Hit them with rocks and trees. Use homemade napalm.

Something I didnt get,,who was that body that Abraham brought and had covered up...then he poured some booze on it and had a drink..Sasha walked by and he gave her the peace sign.?

That was Porchdick's corpse(Pete)

Great episode. Good tension with the Zombies; I'm guessing somebody is in Alexandria that should not be, I get the feeling they might have to take it back from some assholes or something...then again, it could be something completely new.

Lucille is coming.

Archived