The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

1 hour ago, taxi said:

One of many baffling moments. He's clearly someone who can't be trusted. He's threatening one with a knife. Why you would give him  a gun is beyond me? He's going to try and kill the nurse regardless of what you do.

Right? Scene would've been better if wolf guy stole a gun off of Carol or Morgan because then it makes sense why they'd drop their guns. Seems like very lazy writing.

Been through the ups and downs with this show. But now I can't take it. Enough with the stupid slow storyline. Get moving. The writers have already lost half the fans and they're gonna lose the rest if this pace continues.

Hopefully Negan comes in a just f's shiz up

7 hours ago, taxi said:

One of many baffling moments. He's clearly someone who can't be trusted. He's threatening one with a knife. Why you would give him  a gun is beyond me? He's going to try and kill the nurse regardless of what you do.

I didn't like that either, they're not bad shots they could have hit him in the head.

That little kid's going to get attacked on I guess and they will have to just watch it, but it will help them escape.

I'm getting a little fed up with this season as well.

Sam has to easily be the most annoying character in the history of television. And why is his hair so damn greasy? Come on now.

Has anyone else noticed the video quality has been bad for these past 3 episodes? Side to side moving scenes are jittery as hell. It almost hurts my eyes. It's like my tv is running at 30hz or something.

Time to eliminate some of the more aggravating characters. 

Morgan needs to go (but I doubt he will considering they just devoted an hour and a half long episode to his backstory), along with both of the blonde ladies kids, who would never survive in the real world let alone a zombie infested one.

The cast has bloated so much that it's hard to devote screen time to Rick/Michonne/Glenn/anyone else people are interested in.

Also, i'm not sure how an episode that should have been a pressure cooker turned into a "Let's talk about our feelings" type thing. 

4 hours ago, Industrious1 said:

Time to eliminate some of the more aggravating characters. 

Morgan needs to go (but I doubt he will considering they just devoted an hour and a half long episode to his backstory), along with both of the blonde ladies kids, who would never survive in the real world let alone a zombie infested one.

The cast has bloated so much that it's hard to devote screen time to Rick/Michonne/Glenn/anyone else people are interested in.

Also, i'm not sure how an episode that should have been a pressure cooker turned into a "Let's talk about our feelings" type thing. 

I'd be shocked if at least 3 characters did not bite the dust in the mid-season premiere. Sam calling for his mom is going to get someone killed, hopefully him. With Negan and his crew being introduced, we need to clear up screen time.

8 hours ago, taxi said:

I'd be shocked if at least 3 characters did not bite the dust in the mid-season premiere. Sam calling for his mom is going to get someone killed, hopefully him. With Negan and his crew being introduced, we need to clear up screen time.

Maybe the priest does something to save the kid and sacrifices himself to the hoard, there has to be some reason for that little part where he tells Rick he's not going to back down before they walked out. Successfully redeeming the character.

I havnt read the comics or anything so I have no clue what's coming , but I want the story to start moving towards what's really going on. Is there any form of stable civilization left anywhere? Are they trying to combat the disease... Move forward.  They need to get to a large city.

On 2015-12-02, 9:47:04, Mr.Habitat said:

I havnt read the comics or anything so I have no clue what's coming , but I want the story to start moving towards what's really going on. Is there any form of stable civilization left anywhere? Are they trying to combat the disease... Move forward.  They need to get to a large city.

They've already went to large cities... they're all in ruins.  More people means more people to fight/compete against and larger hordes of walkers.

I haven't read the comic, but didn't the writers say that they won't delve into other locations or something.  As for response, there probably isn't much of anything left.  Even Washington, DC is desolate... the same with the Centre of Disease Control.  If they can't even protect those places, most likely there isn't anything anywhere, save for some more isolated places.  It would be cool to see the rest of the world though, to see how they react to the crisis.  How do other Western countries with minimal guns handle things?  What about places like Japan where people go out of their way to help each other during crisis?  If there's anywhere that's safe... I would say those Arctic places, the Himalayas, the tropical jungles, etc. 

Daryl Dixon has been bitten OMG:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/walking-dead-fan-bites-norman-reedus-at-zombie-convention/ar-AAg87Q5?li=AA59yo&ocid=AARDHP

"

According to TMZ and Perez Hilton, during a photo op with Norman Reedus, superfan Robin Grover told the actor how she likes to tell people that they're married (totally normal...) before physically biting the actor's chest. Let us repeat -- she bit Daryl Dixon.

Security rushed in and restrained the woman, forcing her to leave the convention and forgo her remaining photo op tickets.

Luckily, the actor's off-screen persona is a little more level-headed than his violence prone alter ego. Reedus reportedly did not press any charges because the -- how shall we say -- "overenthusiastic" fan didn't do much damage.'

Ouch.

• 2 months later...

Archived