The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

I was thrilled to see Paul/Jesus FINALLY debut, I knew as soon as I saw that hair that it had to be him - I can tell you, his introduction here has been way different, but he WILL find a way to make it up to Rick and Co. Jesus is a good man.

I do agree they shouldn't have messed around after finding the truck.

Rick/Michonne banging really came out of nowhere, I didn't expect it anywhere near this soon.

Honestly, that whole episode felt like something straight out of the comic books, loved Daryl/Rick blasting that Walker cowboy style after being asked if they had any ammo,loved Denise trying to ask Daryl to get pop for Tara, so awkward, I like Denise alot; and the scene with Carl/Spencer again, felt like something I could have seen written/drawn in the comics, just fantastic, a totally different feel for an episode.

I am so excited to see/learn about Hilltop on the show. (It also means Negan and Lucille are getting closer)

I cant wait for Ezekial and Shiva/The Kingdom next season. ^_^

20 hours ago, gurn said:

They find the truck and decide to leave the car, which I assume was checked to make sure it was in good running order, in favour of BOTH guys hoping into the truck? Then of course the truck breaks, would have been easy to catch up if they had a working car.

The Rick and Michone scene at the end was imo one of the best, meeting of the minds I've seen. Michone just  laughing like ohh wow, how about this, and where did it come from?

Glenn may survive more brushes with death, but after the last episode I think Rick is the luckier man.

So this episode was supposed to be 2 monts after the previous epi..the beginning scene showed Michone in the bathroom with Rick and I got the vibe that Rick and her were getting it on long before the episode?

Here is the chase scene set to Benny Hills theme...

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:59 PM, gurn said:

They find the truck and decide to leave the car, which I assume was checked to make sure it was in good running order, in favour of BOTH guys hoping into the truck? Then of course the truck breaks, would have been easy to catch up if they had a working car.

The Rick and Michone scene at the end was imo one of the best, meeting of the minds I've seen. Michone just  laughing like ohh wow, how about this, and where did it come from?

Glenn may survive more brushes with death, but after the last episode I think Rick is the luckier man.

Glenn isn't getting out of this season alive. Sorry. Ain't happening

On February 23, 2016 at 10:06 AM, ShakyWalton said:

So this episode was supposed to be 2 monts after the previous epi..the beginning scene showed Michone in the bathroom with Rick and I got the vibe that Rick and her were getting it on long before the episode?

Here is the chase scene set to Benny Hills theme...

Love that Yakety Sax

Chet Atkin and Mark Knoppler did a duet called "Yakety Axe" on their duet album "Neck and Neck" quite good as well.

Just now, TheFirstLine said:

I mean they've literally wasted 3-4 episodes this season alone for the fake death scene and him surviving that it would be unconventional to actually kill him off now. Guess we will wait and see.

Well, in the comics, it's the most iconic scene. If they stray from it...it would be tragic....unless well, Negan somehow was watching when Daryl did the Saviors BBQ.

Spoilers obviously. How do you work the tags?

okay regarding who I think meets Lucille:

Andrew Lincoln has said in an interview that the finale this year made him physically sick and prevented him from sleeping. So we know its got to be something so heartbreaking, so devastating, so awesome in its brutality that I think Glen would be safe. They already played around with his death twice this season it just wouldn't have the same impact it would if it was another character.

I  think that Daryl is probably a red herring...everyone thinks he will be killed  because he killed Negan's men but it just feels like its way to set up and obvious and it won't hold the same gut wrenching punch it would if it was someone else.

I got a horrible horrible feeling that  Maggie is the one who will die. She has ties to pretty much everyone in the show, she is obviously very close to Glen and she is pregnant. It would be so much more heart breaking and sicking to have Negan kill Maggie. I keep coming back to the photo that she burnt a few seasons back and I have a feeling its going to come back and haunt them. I think they would want to do something shocking and horrible and Glen is just to obvious. The emotional tole on viewers if Maggie was killed in Glen's place instead of Daryl I think would be far more upsetting because of the baby- and the fact that she destroyed the last monumental Glen would have of her. Plus everyone is assuming they are both safe because Glen's 'death' has been played with a lot this season. He's had two near misses, and it just feels like it would be to obvious and not as upsetting to viewers if they actually followed through with it. So I really don't think Glen is the one to die.

Another great episode. So happy with how it's going. Wasn't too long ago that I was watching just for the sake of getting through episodes. 

Loved when Rick got up after merking the dude and just shrugged it off like what lol

On 25/02/2016 at 0:56 PM, AppleJack said:

Spoilers obviously. How do you work the tags?

okay regarding who I think meets Lucille:

Andrew Lincoln has said in an interview that the finale this year made him physically sick and prevented him from sleeping. So we know its got to be something so heartbreaking, so devastating, so awesome in its brutality that I think Glen would be safe. They already played around with his death twice this season it just wouldn't have the same impact it would if it was another character.

I  think that Daryl is probably a red herring...everyone thinks he will be killed  because he killed Negan's men but it just feels like its way to set up and obvious and it won't hold the same gut wrenching punch it would if it was someone else.

I got a horrible horrible feeling that  Maggie is the one who will die. She has ties to pretty much everyone in the show, she is obviously very close to Glen and she is pregnant. It would be so much more heart breaking and sicking to have Negan kill Maggie. I keep coming back to the photo that she burnt a few seasons back and I have a feeling its going to come back and haunt them. I think they would want to do something shocking and horrible and Glen is just to obvious. The emotional tole on viewers if Maggie was killed in Glen's place instead of Daryl I think would be far more upsetting because of the baby- and the fact that she destroyed the last monumental Glen would have of her. Plus everyone is assuming they are both safe because Glen's 'death' has been played with a lot this season. He's had two near misses, and it just feels like it would be to obvious and not as upsetting to viewers if they actually followed through with it. So I really don't think Glen is the one to die.

I agree on the Glenn part. Doubt they get rid of him. Your point about Maggie is pretty good. I could see that happening and it would be pretty brutal. 

With that being said, I think Abraham's time is up. Way too much foreshadowing, and all that sudden attention is usually a red flag. 

12 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

I agree on the Glenn part. Doubt they get rid of him. Your point about Maggie is pretty good. I could see that happening and it would be pretty brutal. 

With that being said, I think Abraham's time is up. Way too much foreshadowing, and all that sudden attention is usually a red flag. 

I still think one of Glenn, Abraham or Daryl will die.  With the introduction of Jesus the how has too many strong male characters.  I think the group needs to get weaker in that regard before they have a full-on long term battle with Negan's group.  My guess is Abraham is the first one introduced to Lucille. 

5 minutes ago, Darth Kane said:

I still think one of Glenn, Abraham or Daryl will die.  With the introduction of Jesus the how has too many strong male characters.  I think the group needs to get weaker in that regard before they have a full-on long term battle with Negan's group.  My guess is Abraham is the first one introduced to Lucille. 

yes.. with all the necklace flashing back and TV time ..he will be home making Bisquick pancakes soon.

Archived