The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

5 hours ago, Gooseberries said:

Was a very good episode.  One thinight I hate is how they keep trying to dangle main characters death in front of us. 

Did anyone for a second thing Glenn would die when he was in trouble last episode?  

And how about carl. He's now been shot twice. Once with a high powered rifle. The other in the head. Not alot of doctors or medical equipment around. Not for one second did I think he was going to pass. 

The point I'm getting at is its not fooling anyone and just wasting space in the the show. 

That's one of my main gripes. The main characters feel invincible because they stopped killing them off. Instead, we have a carousel of expendable side-characters thrown into the blender once in a while. 

This removes all suspense, and makes it extremely hard to invest any time or thought towards new characters. 

It's a shame, especially after season 1 was heading in the opposite direction.. 

36 minutes ago, Lillooet_Hillbilly said:

I don't get some things.  Daryl used the tanker truck to create a ring of fire ok...............but he used a rpg to ignite it? a road flare or a book of matches could have done the trick and are a lot easier to come by then rpg rounds

Not even watching this series anymore. 

But I agree with your analysis.  Totally ridiculous.  Totally inconsistent with how these characters have been portrayed as resourceful.

oh well.

2 minutes ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

Also, where in the world did that rpg come from?  They went around the back of the truck, a tanker not a pickup, no trailer, and he pulls out a rpg?  This must be the same universe as GTA?  That one confused me.  

Abraham found the RPG along with his uniform in an episode when he and Sasha were checking out a town 

This was actually a pretty good episode. It was such a breath of fresh air, with all the light heartedness and Rick not being so serious. I would say this was one of the better episodes out of their last 10 episodes. Definitely enjoyed it way more than last weeks.

14 hours ago, Templeton Peck said:

You go out on a supply run for supplies you need badly. Your past supply runs have been turning up nothing. You find a truck load of supplies. Do you:

A) Return immediately back home the way you came

B ) Dick around

I think we know the answer for Rick and Daryl.

My wife was almost throwing stuff at the TV saying the exact same thing.

Driving off into a field because you see a barn? Stopping at a gas station? You already had to steal the truck back, get home already.

They find the truck and decide to leave the car, which I assume was checked to make sure it was in good running order, in favour of BOTH guys hoping into the truck? Then of course the truck breaks, would have been easy to catch up if they had a working car.

The Rick and Michone scene at the end was imo one of the best, meeting of the minds I've seen. Michone just  laughing like ohh wow, how about this, and where did it come from?

Glenn may survive more brushes with death, but after the last episode I think Rick is the luckier man.

Archived