The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

They shoulda killed off Judith, I don't want them to be carrying a baby around for the next season(s)

There is what two more eppys left this season? They could magically age her! There is no reason to kill off that baby! She gives everyone hope and I think having her alive opens up so many possibilities! Regarding the kids acting I actually thought that the actress who played lizzie did a really good job! She pulled off psycho really well and for someone that young! She did good!

Shameless and Game of Thrones have spoiled me with high expectations of child actors. TWD has brought me back down to earth.

Thanks for reminding me. Probably won't see her again, but thanks for reminding me.

Her acting is bad. I expect kids to be bad, but not her.

Emily_Kinney,_Four_Eyes.jpg

Looks like we'll be seeing multiple groups next week. I really hope the hunters come soon. A handful of rednecks as the main antagonist doesn't seem any more threatening or dangerous than what the prison group just faced with the governor but I could be wrong. Cannibals that stalk and slowly butcher you... now that is an interesting dynamic!

Call me crazy but I couldn't help but wonder if it's possible if those rednecks are the hunters? I admit I am way behind everyone else in the comic (I get them from the library) and haven't gotten that far yet and only heard spoilers. So maybe this isn't possible but the hunters are who I thought of the second I saw the rednecks! Its why I was so upset that they have daryl! Anyways other fans who read the comics what you think of the possibility that the rednecks are the hunters? Or will they just wait till next season to introduce them?

I know they were playing up Carole's 'dark mother' role, and the contrast of young innocence in end of days times, but that younger sister simply would not have survived this long in a zombie apocalypse.

Mika kept reminding me of Sophia to be honest

so I wasn't shocked or upset she died (I felt for carol) but the way she died and the reason she did was quite disturbing. That entire scene I was shouting at tyrese to grab judith! Thought for sure she would kill her too. Lizzie had to die but it was heart breaking watching carol have to do it!

That was a great episode - right back on par with what I expected; Dark, Emotional, Entertaining.

I'm glad they finally killed off those two brats - I hated them from the moment I saw them and knew they would be nothing but a severe pain in whomever's ass they ended up stuck with - and I was right.

- Like Carl, before he hit Pubtery/Badass mode.

Archived