The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Yeah I have not seen another Cerebral member yet, but I have only played to level 4 over the past week, so that's probably why.

I can't believe so many people have had their characters deleted, it's insane. Also, level 29? Some people are obviously leveled up way higher as well. What the deuce? Full time GTA? Christ.

My character is only level 10 right now, with $25k in the bank. Finding online not a lot of fun so far. Also, even though I joined Cerebral Assassins on the Rockstar website, it's not showing up as one of my crews on my PS3. Lame.

For those that don't know there is a pretty easy random encounter mission on the Ocean Highway where you offer a businessman a ride to the airport for a stock tip. Totally worth doing, I made 33% of my total coin off that. The stock company is Tinkle on the Bawsaq. It's hard to hear when he exits the car so just make a couple of saves and put all your money on all characters in the Tinkle stock before trying it. You'll see a broken down sedan, it's near the hit for the mission 'by the book'. It topped out at 33% for me with a week(in-game).

Also there is a Drug shootout mission that pays $100k each time you do it. It can be done once a week but everytime I goto the farm no one is there. Anyone able to do it? MAybe I am not far enough in the game to access it.

My character is only level 10 right now, with $25k in the bank. Finding online not a lot of fun so far. Also, even though I joined Cerebral Assassins on the Rockstar website, it's not showing up as one of my crews on my PS3. Lame.

In the menu somewhere you can choose which crew you want to to represent/play for.

The offroad race is too, especially if you work with another player. Was playing with Insomniac, started from first and 2nd position. He caused a huge pileup on the start and let me get off to a huge lead. Survival still makes the most money for me when I can get teammates who actually use cover properly and watch my 6. Easiest one is the Sandy Shore one imo.

Archived